Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

Ashes to Ashes (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:09 am

"why are looking at storm like that...Ferra said. Colossith shrugged. "Why do you even want to know?" He asked her in a low voice, almost in a whisper. Couldn`t Ferra see that Colossith didn`t like this priestess. Colossith felt disappointred at the moment. He had thought Ferra would understand why he was acting this way towards Storm. He looked behind him before looking back at Ferra. He was awaiting a response from this female.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:27 pm

As she was on her daily run, she noticed that there were more scents, unnatural scents. “Who has been here?” She murmured under her breath. She began to follow the trail as darkness slowly fell upon her. Stopping cold in her tracks, she saw something dead, or at least what seemed to be dead. Trotting over to it, she knew precisely what it was. “A human…” She said. “Why are you--” Suddenly, a familiar scent filled her nose. “Syrinx has been through here.” Before she knew it, Quick Fire activated and she was on the run, following every little inch of the aroma. Fiametta knows he can take care of himself, but still, there is something that seemed unsettling to her. Dashing into this new area, she could smell even more decay. “Syrinx, where did you go?” She whispered. Her ears flicked, listening to everything around her. Coming across some crazed canines, she simply jumped and landed atop their necks. Her momentum had caused the bones to break, killing them instantly. She continued on, still on his trail. Eventually she came across a building where she heard voices, one of which was Syrinx’s. Using her strength and Quick Fire, she dashed up, leaping from stone to stone. She was a blur of beautiful fire as she came to the top. Soaring above the rest, she landed as if she were just taking a step--almost silently. “Good evening, everyone.” She looked across to each and every wolf, without a single emotion resting on her face and nodded. Even her eyes, though showing brightly, showed no emotion. “I do not believe that I have met most of you. My name is Fiametta. I am the new Oracle of Adroushan.” She bowed her head in respect to all of them. “Pleased to meet you all.” Raising her head, she moved closer to the cluster of wolves, glancing at each and every one of them, assessing their build and what seemed to be their element. She sat a few feet from the two faes and the male with the odd fur coloring. She glanced over to Syrinx and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Priestess Storm

Priestess Storm

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:49 pm

"Nothing that concerns you girl." At that, Storm growled adibly. "For one: im not a girl. Either you like it or not." Whats the matter with you?" Ferra had mouthed to The other wolf. he shrugged, "What do you mean?"why are looking at storm like that..." she looked to storm and then to the other wolf. Storm growled again when he looked at her. She was not going to like this wolf, obviously. What ever his problem was, she wasnt going to be the one to deal with it. "ferra, if you dont want him to, like i dont know, get bit or something, he better stop what he's doing to me." she said lowly, just so that she could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Ferra

Oracle Ferra

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:32 am

sighing she gently shook her head. She wasn't the one to solve problems or disagreements. She gently closes her eyes and took a deep breath of air,"Look just try to nice, she is the priestess of Kypo, but she is a guest and I would if you treat her as such." her blue glaze rested upon the oracle of Adamo and nodded as Ferra looked over to storm the expression of seriousness not leaving her face."And you should try to treat as the same as I told him how he should try to treat you." She voice was soft and calm as her tail flicked in a swift motion.

Wolves Mentioned: Colossith, Storm
Addressed Wolves: Colossith, Storm
Notes: nope

"Speech!" /"Thoughts" / "Text"

Back to top Go down
Oracle Shadow

Oracle Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:37 pm

Shadow sat in boredom, tuning out the conversation he let his mind wander the city. He heard fighting dogs, crumbling buildings crashing to the ground, and something else. The unknown sound ended as abruptly as it had started, and the oracle's attention was pulled off track by the new wolf. The Adroushan oracle had finally arrived. The small male dipped his head to the wolf, hiding his resentment. "I'm Shadow, oracle of Nereus. I'm pleased to meet you as well." he said, smiling though his eyes went from soft to cold in about ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2