Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
Oracle Syrinx EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
Oracle Syrinx EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
Oracle Syrinx EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
Oracle Syrinx EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
Oracle Syrinx EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
Oracle Syrinx EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
Oracle Syrinx EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
Oracle Syrinx EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
Oracle Syrinx EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

Oracle Syrinx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

Oracle Syrinx Empty
PostSubject: Oracle Syrinx   Oracle Syrinx EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:47 pm

Name: Oracle Syrinx

Requested Rank: Oracle

Element: Darkness = Erebos Pack

Power: All powers of Erebos

Photo:

Oracle Syrinx Bl_wolf
Oracle Syrinx Tumblr_static_tumblr_mozf2t0fzi1r6gugjo1_500

Personality: Syrinx is a lost and dark soul in the pitch of night. He is hardly seen and keeps to himself. Letting very few close to him, mentally and physically as he surrounds himself is shadows and mist to ward off others. But to those he actually holds dear, he would fight to the death for. His number one priority is his packs well-being and the rest of the others being safe from humans. He hates when he has told another to do something and they whine about it or don't do it as he said to do so. To most he seems as someone that is up-tight and shut away from the world, but the less the others know about him; the better.

Likes and Dislikes:
-The moon
-His favored place: Lunar Fields
-His job

Dislikes
-Stupid wolves
-Humans
-Whining
-Daylight

History: A fae and brute, one a Priest that was slipping into insanity and one who was desparate to have pups. The Priests name was Shadixx, as for the fae; no one knows hers.For she was a figure within the darkness once the mating was over. Weeks later she gave birth to pups in an old abandon tree den. It was durning the winter months. Three pups, one black as night, another white as snow, and the last a stillborn pup. The male represented Shadixx perfectly, the white fae was a complete copy of her mother. Both of them had completely different auras, one was dark and the other was ice cold. The fae soon learned that the small brute had taken after his father, she also knew that if the brute had taken after his father; he would lose his sanity as well. So she began to cast him out from having milk or being able to play with his sister when they got older. "Why can't I play with mommy and Brielle? I want to play too..",Syrinx sat with in the den of the tree.

That night Syrinx gently nudged his sister awake, hoping she wouldn't alert other that he had done so; for he didn't wish to take another beating. Luckily for him she didn't, and as he asked her to play she nodded and agreed. So they played about in the snow and quietly giggled as they did so. But as they played they began to wander off from the den, and their mother. Accidentally treading onto human lands. Once acrossed the imaginary line the two owere snatched up and shoved into crates. Syrinx did his best bark and growl, but it did them no good; the humans just laughed and called it cute. All that did was anger him more, but dispite his tries to set them free. He had failed him and his sister to escape.

Weeks, months, a year had went by. Syrinx and his sister and been given shot to mute their powers once they became known. And the two were put into sled teams as mail dogs. I am no dog",he grumbled under his breath as he, his sister, and a team of panting mutts waited for the mail man to load the sleigh once more,"no, I am a wolf, a son of a Priest at that. He turned his dark eyes to his sister, who was beside him at the head of the sleigh,"we will get out of this, tonight. Once everyone is asleep. We can chew the harnesses and make a run for the mountains." Now that was left to do was wait.

That night once all the others were asleep, Syrinx opened an eye and then lifted his head; looking to see if anyone was awake still. No one moved, except a shadow on the tents walls. It was the humans that bought him and his sister, but they never came out unless it was to begin to pack the camp up. While the dogs, him and his sister; froze outside in the cold. Syrinx nudged Brielle to awaken, chewing his own harness off as she chewed hers. Once they were free, both of them dashed off into the night, leaving the pain and memories to die within the cold snow. Never to be part of another sled team or be around humans, again.
Back to top Go down
https://legendoftherealm.forummotion.com
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Syrinx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oracle Syrinx   Oracle Syrinx EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Well, duh, but I'll say it anyway.

You are.....

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Oracle Syrinx
Page 1 of 1