Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
Anything but simple [Syrinx] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
Anything but simple [Syrinx] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
Anything but simple [Syrinx] EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
Anything but simple [Syrinx] EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
Anything but simple [Syrinx] EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
Anything but simple [Syrinx] EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
Anything but simple [Syrinx] EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
Anything but simple [Syrinx] EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
Anything but simple [Syrinx] EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

Anything but simple [Syrinx]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elysium

Elysium

Anything but simple [Syrinx] Empty
PostSubject: Anything but simple [Syrinx]   Anything but simple [Syrinx] EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:02 pm

Minos trotted calmly through the lands, his head swaying as he loosely examined his surroundings. The ashen complex that surrounded him swallowed the chrome, leaving behind only the dark trees, and even darker turf. The air was thick as if something was pressing up against him. He had no particular place to go in mind, only to explore the land, and possibly meet the new pack here as well. The one they called Erebos, the worshipers of darkness. Ironacally, Minos had an ability one would consider dark. It was as if they planned to get near wolves who when got ticked off drove their opposer insane. He paused for a moment, then realized that's exactly why they wanted to get near wolves like him. He stopped and lifted his muzzle to scent the sulferish air. Something definately wasn't right, the wind had ceased, and he had became noticeably more cold. He could see only his immediate surroundings, only the shade of trees and a light mist veiling his sight. Trotting forward, Minos lifted his head to find a large sharp stone entrance. The fallen onyx pillars seemed to make a narrow entrance, light radiating from the inside of the small hole and the three large gaps from the X the long columns. He lowered his haunches and peered through, his muzzle turned at an angle, and eyes squinting to gaze upon the inside. There, a beautiful alabaster passage loomed with a tall cave roof, about sixteen feet from the polished dark silver floor. The dark brute shoved a paw into the hole, discovering only one body part could be crammed into the opening. He stepped back and observed the scene. The two dark pillars were low enough to reach, if Minos had a huge running start, maybe he could bound to the top. He cocked his head once, then turned and hesitated.

Why did he want to come begging for acceptance to this pack?

Mino's answer was something along the lines of: "because I can," mumbling it and continuing to trot forth. Turning quickly, he leaned back on his hind paws, and sprinted forward. He leaped as he increased his speed, getting ready to bound. Ever so suddenly, his fore paws lifted, and his hinds bunched, releasing tension, and pouncing. As he was airborne, his back claws struggled to get a hold of something. Minos feared he would fall, only to lift his fore paws and throw them down violently atop the jagged surface. He swung his legs under the post and scrabbled forth. Giving one might haul, Minos reached the top of the huge cylinder and half fell half leaped down to the floor. His powerful paws fell squarely on the worn rock ground, as his fore legs landed perfectly in front of him. He froze for a second, a large smile appearing on his face. His response was "I am so good at this stuff." His ears perked as he listened to the clicking of nails on the long hallway, realizing the mild glow was a hole in the wall, he lifted his ears and continued to explore. Next to the entrance, two small streams of black water, yet somehow it smelled sweet. Minos became delighted as he dipped a claw into the cold liquid. Shocked at how frozen it was, he hopped back. By then, the pounding had increased, and Mura calmly lifted his head to see the figure approaching. A sly grin crossed his face as he pressed his heels together and stood up straight, ready to greet the entity.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Anything but simple [Syrinx]   Anything but simple [Syrinx] EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:53 pm

It had been a long day. Dogs were trying to infiltrate the boarders and mark his territory as theirs. Fighting took alot of the oracle as using so many powers at once drained him from his energy. Dogs attacking him from every side as he would disappear and watch the mutts collide together and then fall to the ground.

Now in the shamans room Syrinx was soaking himself in the dark waters that held herbs found in the Dark Forest that sped up the healing process for the dark wolves alone. He sunk down up to his muzzle, keeping his nose above water so he could breathe. Closing his silver irises he focused as the healing had begun. His ears flicked at the sound of the water lapped at the sides of the concrete pool. Now clean and ready to get out the dark wolf opened his eyes and slid out of the water like a snake. Shaking most of the water from his pelt, a few droplets still clung to the ends of his fur. Glittering in the dim lighting of the temple.

Refreshed and cleaned of blood and wounds beginning to heal, he large brute began to walk towards the throne room. Entering the throne room a figure standing in the middle of his temple ha caught his eye. "Hello brute. Why have you come and entered my domain? What have you come seeking?",Syrinx waited to be answered. Walking to his throne and climbing into his shadowed seat. Settling down, Syrinx watched the male with stone cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://legendoftherealm.forummotion.com
Elysium

Elysium

PostSubject: Re: Anything but simple [Syrinx]   Anything but simple [Syrinx] EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Observing the tall male, and speaking only in his mind thinking simply, well not the welcome I'd expect, thought these guys were tough. Widening his grin and seeing him trot off to a large stone seat. He hadn't realized the place he stood in was the center of the pack, only assuming this. He didn't show any emotions, and looked pretty good, so he decided not to pick a fight, even if there would be no way to win with all the energy he wasted trying to get into the place. Tricky they are, tricky. He turned his head to glance at the pillars, and turning his gaze back to the silver eyed male. The gold markings adorning his muscular body shimmered as he shook himself of the ash surrounding the air. "So this is Erebos, where's the supposed rest of the pack? I mean seems pretty empty to me, might want to watch your tongue you'll probably need me." Letting a smirk and a slight scoff escape his lips. "As for my reasoning, well I'm a foul tempered little asshole, but I'd expect every dark mannered mage would be too." Laughing, he approached closer.

"And I'll give you a hint, my head? I don't know where it went."

Laughing hysterically he bowed his head and stepped back a little. "See I can do this." He smiled and got close to the floor, his back legs as close to the ground as possible, and segment by segment disappeared into a thin veil of smoke, matching the ash around him. The mist took shape of a more slender wolf, trotting around and returning to his original form. "Now if you want to end up like me, then I suggest you don't get near me when I do that." Tipping his head, he eyed the male smiling as he waited for his response
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Anything but simple [Syrinx]   Anything but simple [Syrinx] EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:30 am

Seated in his throne the oracle grew silent. Listing as the male spoke, asking where was the rest of the pack. He knew where they were but as it stood for the moment, this little brute needed to know nothing of the sort. "The pack is elsewhere at the moment. As for needing you, I will be honest; I don't. I don't need anyone. Rather you stay or not is on you. I will accept you if you deem worthy, but rather you prove yourself to be so is your choice. As it stands at the moment Erebos is the strongest pack around these lands. If you want to be here, impress me. You will find all of us here have foul tempers.",Syrinx ended with a yawn as he was slightly tired and bored. Shadows passed over his silver eyes making him almost invisible in the darkness of the temple. The oracle watched as the wolf before him began to disappear into the air and then came back, smirking Syrinx. "That is a nice little power you got there. I know of one other then myself in this pack that disappears like you do. Her name is Exorcist Mist. Bittersweet she is, very promising. I only hope you will be too for the packs sake, should you stay.",with s sigh, Syrinx stepped down from the throne. Standing tall and radiating authority. Demanding respect as he just stood there. Sarcastic at its best, but emotionless.
Back to top Go down
https://legendoftherealm.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything but simple [Syrinx]   Anything but simple [Syrinx] Empty

Back to top Go down

Anything but simple [Syrinx]
Page 1 of 1