Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oracle Ferra

Oracle Ferra

Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) Empty
PostSubject: Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx)   Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:04 pm

Di

A tiny brown dot with white walked along the horizon with care as the sun began to set peacefully. Soon the dot revealed a car with bright blue eyes, and her tail was held to a high standard as the Ice Oracle's paws touched the grass an ice trail forming gently behind her. Ferra stopped at the edge of a cliff her claws locking in the dirt as she stood looking down at the bottom.

Wolves Mentioned: none
Addressed Wolves: none
Notes:

"Speech!" /"Thoughts" / "Text"

Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx)   Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:19 am

Moving along in the shadows was the Oracle's most favored thing to do. But there was a time when the sun warmed his face, a time when his sister lived and they went to visit the Valley of Hope rather often. He missed her on this day, for it was the day of her death. Only a year ago had she lived, and now she is a decaying frame in the ground. He moved from complete darkness, standing at the line where lightness dared not to tread. Moving into the light, he felt out of place; without her it almost burned his black coat. The heat wasn't something he liked. Darkness and cold. Thats where he belonged. But as of now the Oracle moved along the edge of a cliff, aimlessly walking.
Back to top Go down
https://legendoftherealm.forummotion.com
Oracle Ferra

Oracle Ferra

PostSubject: Re: Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx)   Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:56 pm

Lowering her head gently she looked down again, her brown ears flattening as a small tear fell. She could almost smell the scent of the old loner who had taken her under her wing after she escaped the fighting ring. Ferra's bright eyes open widely and sigh. The wind tickled her pelt as she shook it out a faint scent of darkness filled her nostrils, but it did not bother her much, and she was ready if anyone or thing tried to attack the fae. Raising her head the Oracle's class retracted from clinging onto the earth before clearing her throat. "You was right, I am very powerful thank you." 

Wolves Mentioned: Syrinx
Addressed Wolves: None
Notes:

Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx)   Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:58 am

Moving about the cliff the wind had picked up. It was chilled, but it didn't bother him much. Being in dark cold places regularly made him immune to the icy fingers of the wind. But what caught his attention was the scent it carried, an ice wolf was near by. They had a certain scent to them; it was crisp and smelled of newly laid snow. Moving forward he wished to see the Oracle of Kypo. Having not seen her in sometime he wouldn't have minded a bit of chilled humor at the moment. The thought made his slightly grin, rounding a curve in the cliff he spotted her. "[color-grey]Good evening Ferra. How are you this fine and windy day?[/color]",most thought him to be uncivil. He was pretty well mannered if he said so himself. Oh well, opinions didn't really matter to him much.

(Sorry its late, been busy with school and such..)
Back to top Go down
https://legendoftherealm.forummotion.com
Oracle Ferra

Oracle Ferra

PostSubject: Re: Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx)   Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:45 pm

"Oh I'm doing quite well, and yourself?" Her voice was calm as she turned around to notice that Syrinx had accompanied her and she gave a respectful nod before sitting down curl her tail." would you care to join me, I was in the middle of paying my respect to my mother and brothers, but I'm finished and just relaxing." She muzzle formed as the Rae's icy eyes made contacted with the brute with darkness. The wind started to calm down but not much as her skin was tickled by the way the cut was touching her back. With a flick over her tail she scrunched her eyes to look up at the sky for a moment before lowering her cranium back down.

Wolves Mentioned: Syrinx
Addressed Wolves: Syrinx
Notes:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx)   Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx) Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Glass And Broken Hearts (Syrinx)
Page 1 of 1