Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) Empty
PostSubject: Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)   Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:21 am

Panting, Fiametta began to slow her dash to a walk. She had been moving from place to place, and within just three years she had traveled over half of the continent, trying to find somewhere she could belong. Her eyes of gold scanned over the open land, searching for some place of water or just a simple food source. “Where could you be…” She muttered to herself. “Ah!” Spotting a beautiful water fall, not too large, she started to trot over to it. The spray of water hitting and bouncing off the rocks moved over her, touching her nose and fur ever so gently. Before taking a drink, she looked around, admiring the fall’s vibrant colors. The sun had just barely begun to set, turning the once beautiful sky, full of different shades of blue and orange into an almost overpowering and unsettling violet. Where the sun did still touch, the ground was bright, even the water still shimmered. Fia had been traveling rather slowly today for something hadn't seemed right with her. There was something in the stars that she had seen just nights before, something that told her that she would be seeing a ghost of her long forgotten past. So, in knowing this, she was even more wary, not entirely wanting to know who this individual may be. Whether it is the humans, or someone she hadn't thought could come to her once more, she would be ready, or so she thought. In any case, she had decided to stop for now and take a rest since it would be night soon. Bending down, she began to lap up water, resting her aching paws for a few minutes. Soon she would have to search for camp, but until then, she might as well wait.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)   Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 1:39 am

Awakening with the dusk as it came to be night, Syrinx stretched and lifted his large body from the floor. Almost blending in with the darkness that clouding his temple, the Oracle walked out of the room that he had claimed as his. Tail and ears points to the Heavens as to show his position of authority in his pack. With a yawn the Oracle made his solitary way from the temple and thought about a trip to the Florescent Falls for the first time since him and the others had claimed it from another pack. Bouncing along on large, black paws he looked ahead and then began to run. Wanting to feel free and wild as he should be. It didn't take long to get there and spot the beautiful waters that glow. Not paying much attention the male walked behind a fae and didn't even notice. For his attention was on the waterfall he had spotted and wished to bath in. His shadow being cast into the waters below.
Back to top Go down
https://legendoftherealm.forummotion.com
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)   Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:08 pm

Lifting her head from the waters, she looked across. Right then, she smelt an unfamiliar scent, for she was aware of everything around her. Fiametta had caught movement in the corner of her eyes, something large and black as night. Thinking it were a predator out for a midnight snack, the fae turned quickly and faced it, her head low, ears back and flat, with her teeth of pearls showing brightly. As her eyes focused, she realized it was a wolf, a male actually, out for a drink just like her. "Who is that?" She whispered. Then, as if on cue, a memory popped up in her mind. "No..." She said. "It can't be you...Can it?" She began to step towards the male. "Laron... Laron, my brother?" Tears began to start in her eyes. "Laron! It is you!!" She bounded towards the male and tackled him, licking his face in sweet, sweet joy. "Brother, I thought they killed you... In the time that I have been alone, I have regretted everything. I wish I could have saved you..." She sniffled, her vice cracking slightly. "No, I wish I could have saved everyone... Mom, dad... They're dead too, and it's all my fault. I'm so sorry... I wish I made sure we stayed within the area of our pack." She began to nuzzle the strange male, tears streaming her maw. "It's me, Fia. You do remember me, right?" She raised her head to look down on the male she had pinned, salty water dipped onto his fur. Looking over the one she thought was Laron, she glanced at his blackened fur, his muscles, his face--'Wait.' She thought. 'There is something different.' Her eyes met his and locked. "You aren't my brother..." She muttered, embarrassment filling her cheeks. She jumped off of the male and backed away. "I meant nothing by it." Fiametta whispered. She held her head low in respect. "If you so wish, I will leave this place immediately. Otherwise, I promise I'll be on my way by dawn." She awaited his response, her head still low as she looked to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)   Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:53 pm

As Syrinx paced himself into a jog he heard a soft voice on the wind yell a name. But since it wasn't his he didn't pay much attention to it and kept on. It wasn't until he heard the pounding of paws behind him that he turned and looked behind him. But it was too late for him to move, the brute was on the ground and being showered with loving kisses. With a grumble deep in his chest he was being nuzzled by the fae whom he didn't even know. She smelled of fire and had the build of a fire wolf. Syrinx's eyes were wide as she looked to his face, he watched the tear roll down her cheek and drop into his pitch fur. He said nothing as their gaze was locked and she jumped from having him pinned to the ground. Slowly standing up, still in shock from being blind sided; he just blinked and looked to her as she bowed her head and spoke of leaving in a hurry. It took a moment for Syrinx to find his voice,"umm.. uhh, no; you can stay. I was just shocked. I am sorry to have disppointed you in not being whom you were looking for. Can i help you find that in which you are looking for?" He shook the dirt from his coat, turning it more of a grey color then black. The sun finally setting as he glanced to it and then back to the fae before him. Waiting on her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)   Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:17 am

Listening to his words and seeing his face turn from a shocked expression to more of a confused one, she began to form a response in her head. “Uh, no. What I’m looking for can no longer be found.” She rose to meet his eyes. Lifting a dirtied paw, she tried to think of something else to say. For one reason or another though, she couldn’t release any words she desperately tried to form. Fiametta rested her paw back on the dirt and thought a moment. Taking a deep breath, she continued on, able to now speak. “May I ask…” She flushed a tad, embarrassed still for thinking this male was someone she had known years ago. “...who you are?” She moved her eyes along his frame, his dulled fur giving hints of the same element of her father’s--darkness. He didn’t seem like any kind of a threat, but still Fiametta stayed wary. She didn’t know him and he didn’t know her. All she could tell was that he was different, yet also similar to her, though in what way, she didn’t know. Fiametta started to think about his reasons for being here. She could smell no pack, however this brute in front of her showed more dominance than just a regular vagabond like herself. “I thought there was no pack here.” She looked around, then turned her head back to the male. Sitting down, she curled her tail of midnight black, blood red and snow white around herself to rest atop her paws. The fae glanced into his eyes of silver for but a moment and could hardly restrain herself from smiling.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)   Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Syrinx looked to the puzzled she wolf, his face blank as he listened to her. With a tilt of his head as he could feel her embarrassment. Syrinx stood, he was relaxed and unmoving. She asked him his name,"I am Oracle Syrinx. I am the Lord of Shadows. And you are? She spoke of knowing no packs from here, he chuckled slightly. "Of course there are packs around here. I and three others lead one of the largest packs you will ever find. Speaking in which, are you an Oracle? We need a fire oracle to lead the Adroushan side of the pack.",he waited for her to speak up as a quick glance around the area suited him well.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)   Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:47 pm

‘Oracle….Syrinx….’ She thought. “My name is Fiametta. I am a fire wolf. Pleased to meet you.” She watched him carefully. She showed nothing to him, neither weakness nor strength, no emotion whatsoever, all she did was sit there and think. As she heard him chuckle, a slight shiver shot up her spine--she liked it. She hadn’t felt that sensation before. Listening to him, she heard him, once again, say the word ‘Oracle.’ “Am I an Oracle?” Slight confusion left her eyes and voice as it traveled over to the male in front of her. “I believe that I have forgotten what an Oracle is. What is it that would possibly make me one?” She sat quite tall, her ears high and forward. Never once had she thought of leading a pack of her own. In fact, Fiametta had forgotten even about her own pack.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)   Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Syrinx listened as she spoke her name,"Fiametta..that's odd, but pretty." She spoke of being a fire elemental, for he hadn't seen her in action; but if that is what she was said to be then maybe she was. Her question had him thinking on how she could prove herself to be an oracle, what if she wasn't what he thought her to be? He would just have to text her himself and see, ask her questions and get answers to find out. "Well, first; an oracle has many powers instead of just one. They are born of parents that were or are oracles of other packs. Have you ever tested how many powers you have? And do you know if your parents were oracles?", Syrinx sat before her, waiting for her voice to reach his ears once more. His silver irises locking with her own bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)   Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 6:52 pm

As she heard him call her name ‘pretty’, she flushed. “Uhh…” She couldn't help but look away. “Thanks.” Fiametta had wanted to smile, but still, even though this wolf was kind, she just couldn't muster it, not even a smirk. Hearing his voice again, she nodded and looked back to him, her eyes slowly moving, once more, up to his own. “Well,” she began, “I do have many fire abilities, but there is one problem for neither my mother nor father were Oracles. At least, I don’t remember them to be.” She looked back at every ability she remembered using and counted. ‘Nine.’ She thought. ‘Maybe I am an Oracle after all.’ She imagined what kind of abilities Syrinx had, what he was capable of, then, out of nowhere, she imagined Syrinx laying beside her on a cold night. Before she could shake this thought out of her head, he had leaned over and licked her cheek. This had her slightly warm, for the fire in her had started to build. As she realized he was looking into her own eyes of gold, this heat began to slowly build. Trying to calm down, she thought of something else--a rain shower. Fiametta signed silently in relief when she noticed her heat had dropped back down to normal. Fiametta had calmed down enough to relax around this wolf. There she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)   Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:27 am

His words were true, for she was a very pretty she-wolf. He had seen into the souls of wolves of her kind, but none so passionate and quick to like. She was calm around the darkness of his own heart, which most others wanted to just stay away from the darkness and leave it be. He gave her his full attention as she spoke, something he hadn't done is sometime. He normally was within his own mind planning and holding back a monster that was right under his skin. A reason that he could never be close to anyone or become attached to anything. For when he snapped, there was no stopping him. Long trips were accounted for when he was feeling the beast emerge. Disappearing for days. "Then we shall have to test them, do you have control over all of them or just a few? As for your parents being an Oracle, one of them must have been, even that or your parents parents must have been. Some relation. Oh and you are very much welcome.",he grinned. For he had no shame in anything. Telling how he saw things was his specialty and that's what he did. Calling things as he seen. Syrinx was taken by surprise when she licked his cheek again, had she still seen her brother within him? Puzzled he spoke up,"what was that for?" He watched as she relaxed but was sad to see the fire that was within her golden eyes fade as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)   Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:04 pm

Fiametta nodded. “I see. So it doesn't have to be my parents specifically, just someone in my family line.” Fiametta thought a moment as to her control. “I believe I have decent control, but I know I still need more practice. Also, I don’t know if I've used all of my abilities. You see, i have only ever remembered using nine.” She blushed slightly and chuckled when she saw his surprised face. “It was a thank you. No one has ever called my name pretty before.” Fiametta stepped back slightly, attempting to give him some room. The she-wolf didn't wish for him to feel threatened or uncomfortable in any way around her. Looking around, she noticed how relaxed he was around her and how she was with him. ‘This is different, more different than when I was with my own family… My heart still beats faster than normal, but I am relaxed and don’t feel like I need to kill him.’ She smiled at this thought. Remembering that she was with a strange wolf, however, she blinked and dropped her smile. Fiametta was, once again, serious. “Anyway, how many abilities do you have, Syrinx?” She was curious as to whether there was a pattern within the Oracle wolves. “Also, how many fire wolves have you met? Just out of curiosity.” She tilted her head for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)   Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:11 am

Syrinx sat back on his hind legs as he watched her speak. He nodded as it was now his turn to speak,"indeed, it can skip a generations and inhabit another down the line. For me my father was an oracle." He had mastered all of his powers, granted it took him many years to do so. His powers came out at an early age of nine months. "It all depends on the maturity of the wolf and their powers. That last power of yours just isn't ready just yet. But give it some time, it'll probably come when you most need it.",Syrinx actually grinning and chuckled as she giggled and blushed,"well then, you are at most welcome." Glancing around he took a mental note of the time. Night had fallen over the lands. His time to rule. Looking to the colors that now spread throughout the waters they stood by. Bright and deep hues played in the water. Bending and reflecting, casting glows onto their coats. Syrinx looked back to the fae he was with, the colors playing perfectly on her fur and eyes. He smiled,"beautiful." He kept his laid back attitude as she turned back serious, loosing her smile. "Oh and Oracles have ten powers. I have mastered all of mine. Like I said earlier, your last power may come out when it's ready or when you most need it.",Syrinx thought for a moment as to how many wolves he'd met so far. Shaking his head he answered her,"I've only met you as far as fire wolves go. But don't fret, I am sure more of your kind shall join us in time. Thirsty?" He stood and turned to the colorful water, bending down a little and drank the water. His ears back and eyes closed as he wasn't worried about to much.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)   Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:53 pm

She looked to the male as darkness began to cover them like a blanket. The female nodded in understanding after he explained. “Hmm…” She murmured. “I wonder what is left then.” She wanted to retreat into her mind, to think of all the possibilities, but she knew it would be rude to do so. She glanced at the horizon and watched as the sun hid behind the trees, casting a purple glow throughout the skyline. As the sun left, the darkness grew thicker, darkening the blues in the water that flowed next to the two wolves. ‘Beautiful.’ This single word echoed in her ears. Turning her head to the male in confusion, she blinked. “What?” Fiametta asked. She was withdrawn, showing no happiness like she did before. “I do not understand…” Her voice trailed off as she noticed how the colors playing around them complimented with his own. Her breath escaped her maw as her eyes moved down his features and back up to his eyes. Even though his eyes were gray, they seemed to glow from the surrounding hues. “Ten. Huh?” Fiametta’s voice was barely a whisper, still holding her attention on the male’s eyes. Looking away, she gazed at the waters. A fierce heat ran throughout her frame once more. The she-wolf, with a voice strong once again, responded. “Only myself? I see, well I hope that someone comes soon.” She sighed. “After all, it isn't fun being alone. I should know.” The fae looked back, orbs of gold peering at him through the sweet, entrancing shadows. “Thirsty, um, sure.” She bent down next to him and began to lap up the deep blue water, her fur slightly brushing against his.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)   Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 4:38 pm

Syrinx took a deep breath, many things clouded his mind but what most subsided his mind was her scent. A sweet floral with a hint of fire. Nothing sweeter. A small chuckle and smirk crossed his face, having nothing to really smile or chuckle about he quickly shut up. "Won't be no telling till the power is ready on its own. Normally they come out of nowhere when you are most in trouble or in a battle. Or well, mine did anyways.",laying down by the water his paws hung just above it. Hearing her confusion in her voice as he called her beautiful,beautiful. I called you beautiful. The colors of the water bring out the color in your eyes. So you're beautiful. Should I not call what I see to be true this name? Should you see a beautiful flower would you not call it so?" His grey hues looked to her from aside, his body relaxed. He laid his head down on his paws, his maw an inch from the cool water. "Yeah, I wasn't always in a pack either. I lost my sister, my mother, never knew my father. So I do hope you find another of your kind. Being alone, well, its not what I would think others enjoy. As for me, I grew used to it. Living alone for many years taught me to rely on myself. So yes, a pack would be amazing and the two members I do have can be good company at times. But I like my solitude every now and again.”,Syrinx looked at the water again. The colors dancing with another as they entertwined and mingled. They were beautiful, but not near as such as the fae beside him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)   Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion of Sorts? (Syrinx)
Page 1 of 1