Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

And in those days he stood, no falter「open」

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elysium

Elysium

And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 Empty
PostSubject: And in those days he stood, no falter「open」   And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:40 am

Eli stood, overlooking the huge castle like structure. Its crisp edges loomed over the bulky stranger as the foul echoed their songs. He stood his ground, parting his round paws a handful of inches apart and whisked his tail around the marsh-scented air. A single charcoal coated raven narrowed his wings and darted into the soft earth, emerging from it with a young sparrow, his wings beating in fear, clamped in the large bird's little beak. It was indeed, a genuinely beautiful picture. He shook himself and parted his lips in a quiet yawn, raising his dab of a nose to the sky. Lolling his tongue out, he spread it over his muzzle and raised his tail delicately, the tip faltered in the clean, sharp wind. It pressed against his fur and dipped slowly under him, circling his ears and wrapping around his tail, proportioned hovering just above his hind legs. He spread his lips apart and stepped back, raising his chest and released his song. It stretched across the palace which stood firm, planted at the marshy silt. He continued until his throat ached for rest, his mouth lowered and with it ended the howl. The lean beast brought both legs forward and stretched, his tail curling up the arched spine of his back.

"Hello?" His own voice seemed unfamiliar. It radiated from his now sealed jaw. His tail staggered as his body swayed and turned. His front limbs trotted off of his perch and the brute leaped onto the boggy earth. A quiet sigh escaped the jump as he brought his nose to the dirt, inhaling and laying his ears slightly above his skull. The stems and branches of low-lying bushes delicately swam through the gale as did the vibrantly colored butterflies. A quiet bark left his voice as he lifted his tail to his discovery. A trail of a scent, a large beast. He almost felt as though it was recognizable. Shaking the thought he bounded up the wet line of turf and stopped when the scent became strongest. Now what do you suppose I should do? he let the thought sway on with the shifty breeze, the young foliage dotted around the mounds of pebbles.

"I don't suppose anyone would be so kind as to tell me where I might find civilization, would they?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: And in those days he stood, no falter「open」   And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:18 pm

Many says that those who claimed power are the worst creatures of all. If only they could see otherwise. See how not everyone is the same...judgmental is a word useful to describe each being in this world.

Claiming these lands were a great success for the white and red spotted male. He had gain something big, yet that still wasn't the male'a wish. As depressing as it seemed colossith still hasn't stopped the love he felt for the fea he met earlier. She was his first and...last, most likely.  Drowning in his thoughts, Colossith  gazed around, his bi coloured eyes drifting from left to right constantly. There was no interesting view at the moment. Silence filled the air, and so did boredom. Colossith was a loner in his pack as of now, a new member would be great for company, but only if the wolf ain't annoying of course.

A few minutes passed by, slowly before Colossith finally decided to go for a walk. Noting new to explore, but why not explore when you have nothing else to do.  Walking at a slow pace, the white pelted male gazed around, remaining calm and feeling quite secure. A sounds of step caught the male'a attention and Colossith couldn't help but put an angry face on, growling quite loudly.

"Who's here." The male questioned in a harsh tone.

Approaching the noise he heard, Colossith found himself standing up in front of a wolf, who seemed to be expecting a bear or something terrifying who knew. No facial experience found it's way on the male's face as he stared at the wolf remaining absolutely quiet. He was awaiting to get a name from the wolf obviously.
Back to top Go down
Elysium

Elysium

PostSubject: Re: And in those days he stood, no falter「open」   And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:40 pm

Quite curious.

From the brush and stalks of parched chamomile crass padded a creature in which was rather elegant. From the tip of his muzzle he stood firm, planting his creamy feet into the dry mulch littered with ovals of green leaves. It carpeted the ground lightly and waked as he shifted in dominance, his tail raised as his words spilled uneasily. Elysium honed the curve of his ears to this massive wolf.

Oddly enough, his fur was dotted with vibrant colors; a dollop of a bright brick hue covering a firm, hard yellow eye. The other had three dots of a brown that reminded Eli that of a female sparrow's down below a sharp cornflower orb. The tips of his ears were rimmed with the same dock-flower color, and as his tail stuttered slightly, Eli realized that his tail had been dipped in yet the same crimson color.

A curt question slipped from the brute's lips, but a single question. Of course Eli knew who was there for it was only him - he'd pose a small threat even if he wanted to anger this brute. As he realized just so, he lowered his head in reflex and stepped a single ivory back leg a few inches from where it previously stood. His nose lightly brushed the ground, and as he did so, he shivered in discomfort. Eli lied his tail slightly tucked into his legs, but he wasn't scared, he wasn't frightened. He was simply showing that he submitted to this massive creature. A gentle inhale released from his maw as he stood and held his tail neutral, his fur rested easily along his lean, sleek body. He gave a quiet grin and shifted his weight.

"Please, sire. A thousand pardons for startling you, for I wasn't expecting such an impressive being. If'd you allow it, I'd be humbled to introduce myself... I am Elysium," he paused and nudged his head to the sky as the soft light filtered in through the damp dew-strewn paper-thin leaves. "Elysium, and if I'm mistaken, I've trodden on Adamo turf, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Priest Archeron

Priest Archeron

PostSubject: Re: And in those days he stood, no falter「open」   And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:15 am

Waking with the sun as it laid its rays upon the temple. Archeron sat up and yawned, stretching as he stood. The dark chocolate male shook his body in turn telling it to wake. He had a long past few days, searching the lands and finding new things. And yet, his search was far from over. He wished to find other wolves, even if they shouldn't be from his pack. Company would be nice though. Trotting out of a back way from the temple he hadn't noticed anyone entering the temple, nor the Oracle speaking to a wolf. Once outside he took a deep breath,"ahhh, I love the fresh air in the morning." Trotting along on his own, Archeron went to a nearby stream he had found but a few days ago. Diving in he took a quick bath, cleaning himself of the temples dirt floor. Hoping out he shimmied himself dry, or at least half way. His bright green eyes glancing around as the morning shone through the leaves of the lively trees. He grinned,"such a beautiful day. I better check on the Oracle." He loped back to the temple, trying to dry himself off before reaching the temple.

Making it back in a timely manner, Archeron slowled to a walk. Barely even breathing hard he entered the large structure he called home now. Upon entery, he watched as the Oracle ran out of the temple and into the woods. Confused he almost went after him, but something held him from doing so. Turning back into the throne room of the temple, he spotted another wold. "Oh, hi. I am sorry if I ruined you being accepted. Did he tell you where he was going?",Archeron moved to face the brute, his body language calm and collected. Ears stood at attention, his eyes friendly and inviting as he waited for a reply from the wolf before him. "I am Acrheron, Priest and second in command of Adamo. How may I be of service to you today?",he sat by the throne that still stood in the room.
Back to top Go down
Elysium

Elysium

PostSubject: Re: And in those days he stood, no falter「open」   And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 EmptySat May 02, 2015 6:43 pm

Hmm... As the bright ivory smeared brute lunged out of the castle, he gave a gentle flick of his muzzle that seemed to beckon another in. Strangely from murky shadows poured out another character. A grisly male with a damp pelt of a sharp wood shade, and his eyes. His eyes were a striking upturned leaf color, much like Eli's own. His muzzle looked as though was just dipped slightly into milk, for the shading of it was a sweet creamy hue. He seemed much more calm than the vibrant dichromatic-eyed being. He elegantly swayed his prodigious paws to take his seat closer to the throne that remained near the end of the room. Eli lifted his own ecru feet and gently trotted to his movements, stopping a mere feet or two away from the colossal brute. As he stood, his legs planted firmly into the dusty turf, he perked his ears to listen to the stranger's voice, pouring curtly out of his maw.

From his startled face he spoke. "Oh, my apologies... excuse me," the male lifted his muzzle to let his words escape, before giving a slight twitch of his large ears and lowering his haunches to bow briefly and quietly. "I haven't the slightest idea." He whisked his square frame around and watched the open entrance yield no visitors. "Odd, isn't it?" He turned his attention back to the male who sat attentively in front of Eden. "Forgive me for not introducing myself sooner." He bowed once more, flustered and gave an apologetic whisk of his frayed tail. "Elysium." He gave a weak grin and let weight shift from one side to another, with it his ears sat comfortably on his round head. "Adamo... earth deities correct? I ask of you a large favor, sire. Would you be so kind as to honor me with a position in your great home, Archeron?" He flicked his tail uncomfortably as his pulse quickened and his eyes became restless. Do you suppose he'd let a mess like yourself in such a glorious scenery? Calm yourself and stop being so anxious, you needn't have such a impatient temper, calm down... calm down... He let his smirk find its way back onto his hopeless face... with any luck, it'd get Heaven's flustered position into one of a less frightened appearance.
Back to top Go down
Priest Archeron

Priest Archeron

PostSubject: Re: And in those days he stood, no falter「open」   And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm

The priest looked over the male before him. He seemed to be in good shaped and would be well needed for protection should the temple ever come under attack. And now with the Oracle gone, Archeron was in charge. Meaning all the important things fell to his shoulders. Something he wasn't so excited about. He wasn't to into doing all the work, granted he loved his job. Being a high rank meant he had an important job, but he also got a bit for free time than some others. Archeron's green eyes bored into the males before him, not as a challenge but to see if he would be brave enough to stare back. He didn't know this male very well but Archeron was a reader of character. So far, he liked what he knew. Maybe this would could be a leading rank, only time would tell. "No worries, you would have told me your name sooner or later. I would kind of had to know it should so I wouldn't call you by the wrong name.",he grinned a pleasant grin,"you have a strong name, I like it. Yes, Elysium, Adamo is of the Earth pack. We live here in peace with nature around us, as well as the land." He took a deep breath,"I am sorry that it is not the Oracle accepting you this day. For you see that was the Oracle that ran out of the temple. I doubt he shall return. So for now I will accept you, but before I do. I wish to ask you a few questions. Such as, what can you offer this pack? Granted we are so few. It will grow, just as leaves do on trees." A chuckle escaped before he could catch it. His happy self calm and collected, but yet also serious about his pack. He sat in silence as he waited for the brute to respond.

(OOC: Sorry its a late! Work kills me!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And in those days he stood, no falter「open」   And in those days he stood, no falter「open」 Empty

Back to top Go down

And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
Page 1 of 1