Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

Foggy Shadows. [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

Foggy Shadows. [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:37 pm

Mist walked gently through the shadows, trying to make sure she was alone and that the area was safe. Once she decided it was she exited the shadows and crawled onto one of the rocks. It was foggy shadows all around, and she loved it. Her bitter personality enjoyed it the most though. It was a safe place where she could take flight or fight easily. She growled gently as she moved her tail around her body. She had been recently been accepted by the dark pack. She liked it there, as she got along real well with the Oracle. She smirked gently as she thought of how he accepted her, even though she had clearly disliked him to the core. Either way, she wished for him to teach her better. To learn to master her powers and use them for his command. She wanted to be a guardian one day, just like her father and brother. She thought of her brother, pretty sure that he was the priest by now.

Her mind wandered to and fro with thoughts of how to better then she was. If she was going to gain being the guardian, she had to become stronger and wiser. It was all she could do for her father. She tilted her head back and howled in misery. She missed her father, the only one who understood her. She sat there quietly now, taking in the beautiful scenery. It was better then the scenery back at her old pack, which made her feel more at ease.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:31 pm

As Fiametta left her temple of fire, she began to think of places to go on this fine day. She had heard once before of a beach covered entirely in a dense fog. This beach was called Fog Loch for that reason precisely. This fae wasn't in the mood to socialize too much, so she began to jog in that direction. Once she had found the path that led to this beach, she activated Quick Fire. Within minutes, she made it to the beach of solitude, or so she thought.

"Finally, I can relax..." Fiametta muttered with a sigh as she jumped atop a rock. Sitting down, she gazed across the murky waters. Sunlight was hard to see, but even so, she still liked the silence. Her fiery red coat was quite easy to be seen, but in this fog, only if you were close to it, so the surroundings certainly helped her not to be seen. Just as she was about to lay across the rock with her legs outstretched, she heard a howl, not too far off. It was quite a sad song, one that was usually sun for the dead or forgotten. This song had sent a strange message to her head. It told her to run to this wolf, in pain or not, she had to go and find the reason for this sudden release of saddened notes. She jumped from rock to rock, partially using Quick Fire, as she did not want to slip. The fire surrounding her had helped her see her path, once she could not, she used another ability of hers. This ability was called Heliokinesis, giving her the power to control the little sunlight that was coming through the clouds. Making a path of light, she followed the sound of the unknown wolf. Finally, she found the wolf. Stopping Quick Fire and Heliokinesis, she sat and watched. From what she could tell, this wolf was female, and from her scent, she was also of Erebos. Letting her finish, she sat just a few feet away, making sure that if this fae saw her, that she knew that Fiametta means no harm.
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 2:59 pm

Mist turned her head towards the crisp fiery scent that entered her area. "Hello...Who art thou?" She asked a simple question with her bitter voice. If it wasn't answered quickly then she would most likely ignore the other she-wolf. She usually wasn't in the mood for talking but she was curious as the she-wolf did not smell of the dark misty scent that Erebos held on each wolf from being there. She turned gently, being ready to take off in the shadows in case of attack. "I am Exorcist Mist of Erebos." She spoke with a cold tone towards the fire wolf. Her eye's looked back out to the foggy area as she realized the wolf meant no harm unto her. She smirked gently as she re-looked at the fae that stood nearby. She figured if she really wanted to fight with a wolf, it'd be better to fight one out of her pack. For more experience against others. But she also knew she would only fight with the she-wolf if it came down to it. Otherwise, She was planning on just sitting there in the fog.  "Does thou come here often?" Her voice was bitter and her blue eye's were as cold as ice. She shifted gently, her paws disappearing into a shadow that covered the rocks. She didn't have full control over her powers, but at least she had them.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 3:22 pm

Hearing the bittered tone, Fiametta listened carefully to her words. ‘It seems...’ she thought, ‘...that this wolf does not like others, just as I don’t. Yet, she doesn’t know quite yet how to really deal with them.’ Her expressions were plain, no disgust, no humor, not even dislike showed upon her face. Asking who she was, the fae had continued on the state herself known. Thinking it polite, she did the same. “I am Fiametta, the Oracle of Adroushan.” Noticing that the fae’s paw had disappeared, she immediately knew her dark ability. “No.” She responded to Mist’s question. She continued on. “This would be my first time. I have only been to a few places in our lands.” Her golden eyes were almost like glass, showing no emotion whatsoever, except the only difference was that glass could let one peer into the depths of the soul, whereas her eyes were practically shut off. Light and warmth did not enter nor did it escape. Fiametta had remembered the reason in which she had come. ‘The howl..’ She wished to know why, but now realizing that Mist was a little like her, she knew that she did not wish to speak about it. “If I may ask,” she said to the fae, “why do you come here?” Her tail of red, white, and black curled around her. She sat there waiting for the fae to answer. Curiosity was getting the better of Fiametta, but even so, she didn’t care.
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:27 pm

"I am here because I was just exploring... It reminds me of something." Her tone was no longer bitter, but it also held no emotion. She could tell that the she-wolf was a lot like her, but maybe a bit different. She glanced over at the fae again and she sighed gently. "So... Your an Oracle? Of Fire power am I correct?" She spoke quietly and looked back out at the fog, the shadows that swarmed the area. The area looked a lot like how she felt. Shadows and fog that swarmed her heart with pain and sorrow. She didn't let anyone get close to her, the only one's who understood her and made their way into her life were gone. Her father was dead, her brother was probably the priest of the pack that had shunned her. She sighed as she thought of her father, the one who had trained her and taught her to fight so well. He'd taught her that you should never under estimate another wolf. Not even if they seemed weaker then you, as they could have a few tricks up their sleeves. She really only had interactions with her father and brother, now with two oracles. One her leader, the other was of another pack but still a leader all together. She closed her eye's gently and whimpered very quietly as she thought of how the she-wolf had a similar scent to her brother. "Fire... it's an interesting power, don't you think?" She spoke in a calm and controlled tone, trying not to think of the one's she loved most.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:48 am

“Fire is correct.” Fiametta said to the female. Darkness seemed to suit the Mist's mood quite well, but still, this ever darkening world around them seemed to shroud her heart in even more despair and misery. The sun was almost unable to be seen because of the clouds up above. Hearing Mist’s next few words made her want to chuckle, but in front of a wolf she hardly knew? Nothing could make that happen. “I think so, but I have always wished to be a little more like my brother. He was of the element of darkness, just like you.” Fiametta suddenly felt as though someone had frozen her solid and shattered her with iron after speaking of her brother. Standing, she moved closer to the fae. Fiametta then looked across the dense fog, vaguely seeing the spray of water. “So have you yet settled in your new home? The Erebos Temple?” She watched as a bird had flown up into the clouds and disappear. “What do you think of Oracle Syrinx’s temple?” Saying his name had made her think of his face. His strong features seemed to make her heart beat quicken. Just as the throbbing pain in her chest was about to grow, the bird that had flown up into the clouds had soared down into the water, piercing the fog so that a only a hole was left. This scene had brought her back to the conversation at hand, throwing the image of Syrinx to the back of her mind. Fiametta waited for the fae’s response.
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:14 am

Mist looked at the she-wolf gently. "You have an older brother of dark power?" She nodded slowly as she thought of her own brother. "The pack fits my needs and wants well, The temple is just amazing... so much darkness... As for Syrinx... We didn't start off well." Her words held no emotion, trying not to feel anything. "I have a brother as well... He's of the fire power, in fact he's a lot like you." Her voice now had a passion in it as she spoke of her brother. She grew quiet and stared into the darkness that would soon swallow them. Her other paws and part of her tail disappeared into the shadows that over took the boulder she sat upon. "Dang it..." She mumbled those words as she looked down at her paws. She hadn't mastered her power yet and therefore she still had some problems with disappearing into shadows at the most random of times. She sighed gently and kept her eye's to the ground, listening to the other she-wolf. It turns out they had some in common. She didn't look for friends, nor did she expect any. In fact she hoped to be alone most of the time, if it weren't for the fact the Oracle had challenged her a bit then she would be a loner. She would never have met Fiametta and never had stayed at the temple of Erebos. She tilted her head gently, thinking about it all quietly. She was, in a way glad to have stayed with the Erebos pack.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:46 pm

The female nodded as well. “Yes, his name was Laron.” She continued on. “He was taken by humans that had entered our lands.” She found that she was talking to a wolf she hardly knew about something she had tried enormously hard to forget about. The thing was, Fiametta found that it was quite easy to talk to Mist. Almost as easy as it was to talk with Laron and Mirrikh. The female had continued on after her. “It’s okay, Syrinx and I didn’t exactly get off on the right paw either.” Fia was more at ease. She looked to the female as he began to speak of her own brother. She nodded once more. Seeing that the female’s powers were overtaking her body, she let out a slight chuckle. “Not much control?” She asked as she watched Mist’s tail disappear. "It’s quite alright.” She moved into her memories as a pup, constantly running and fighting. “As I moved from place to place,” she began, “I too had no control over practically all of my abilities. In fact, they would overwhelm me so much that I would constantly set off fires. Even abilities that were meant to heal, burned the parts of animals I would try to help.” Fia nudged Mist with her own tail. “All you have to do is constantly practice. Go to your absolute limit.” She looked across the fog. “Work on trying to make small things disappear, like, for example, only one toe.” As to show an example of complete control, she began to use the ability Protective Flame. She surrounded Mist in a comforting flame. Fire swirled around the fae, touching her, but not burning. Yellows, oranges, and reds mixed around her, then, almost all at once, Fiametta took these flames, changing the ability to Pyrokinesis. In the darkened sky, the fire moved, like waves across the ocean. The bright colors exploded into an array of art. Birds of red soared into the sky, piercing the clouds just as living ones have done, causing light to pour down. Making an ocean of fire along the skyline, Fiametta made the birds soar down into the waters, splashing the two in what seemed to be only warmth. The fires had then changed to a single flower. White could be seen throughout as warmth showered the two. Closing her eyes, she made the flower fade away. Fiametta was slightly surprised that Protective Flame had actually worked on the female. ‘Well,’ she thought, ‘apparently she is an ally of mine now.’ She sat and waited for whatever response was to come.
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:36 pm

Mist stared at the fire that danced around her and touched her. It didn't burn but it was daringly beautiful, the way the flames danced around her. It had her mind lost in the blaze, staring at the sky as the flames disappeared around her and touched the great sky. She sighed as she thought of her brother. "Hero. My brother was Hero. He had the ability of Quick Fire, yet I always beat him in a fight." She smirked gently at that thought, her eye's wandering over to the she-wolf. "Maybe... one toe at a time will be a good thing." She turned her head slightly away, staring out at the fog that shadowed all around them. She looked down at her white paw and then she spoke again. "My father was the only other one in my old pack with dark power. He had night vision... He was also the priests guardian." She stayed looking at the ground for a few moments and then looked up to the she-wolf. "I don't want to be just any guardian... I want to be the the best guardian I can be. I want to prove my abilities so great that Oracle Syrinx will want me as a guard to fight by his side." Her tone was still emotionless, but she knew that priests were the only ones that had guardians and her pack hadn't had a priest yet...to her knowledge. She shifted gently as she knew her words were clear. She wanted to be like her father, to do her best and make him proud. 'See Mist... that wasn't hard.' Her father's voice entered her mind as she listened to the she-wolf. Oh how she missed him, how she wished that she could see him alive once more.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:24 pm

(Hey Mist, I am extremely sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Anyway, I just made this one, so here it goes.)

She listened intently to Mist’s story. “Hero, was it?” She smiled slightly as she nudged the wolf. “I’m sure Hero is still your brother, as he will always be.” Fiametta paused for a moment. “Nothing will ever change, no matter what you had done in your past. Also, there is no need to tell me what you had done if you are not ready. In due time, all in due time will we find each other’s pasts.” Fiametta stopped as Mist began to speak of her father. “I’m sure that with that attitude, nothing can stop you from your goal. Especially if your drive is your father, not just power.” The fire wolf looked to the distance. “Power, the need for power, can drive anyone mad.” She thought of Syrinx having to need a guardian and chuckled at the thought. ‘If he continues with his training, he won’t need one. Then again, if she can become better than the priest, she made be able to...’ Her thoughts trailed each other in rhythm. Somehow, her mind raced to her own pack, and how lonely it has been. “Mist,” she said to the female at last, “if you ever need new training ideas, you can always come to my pack lands.” She looked to the she wolf with light eyes. “I am always available as no fire wolves have ventured to my lands quite yet, and even if they did, you would still be welcome to come and train.” She smiled again, though bigger this time. “You are my new friend after all.” Friend. That word struck her as odd. She has never called anyone a friend before. It felt unusual coming from her maw. ‘Friend...my new friend...my only friend...’
Back to top Go down
Oracle Shadow

Oracle Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:21 pm

The male moved swiftly through the fog, almost strutting. Nobody was there to see him right now and he was extremely joyful, almost playful. He was still the only one in Nereus, but he still viewed water as an extremely powerful element. It could erode earth, extinguish flame, and drown about anything. It was so fun. He stepped out onto the water and ran over it at a full sprint, sliding here and there and causing small waves to form. His coat had a total of three colors on it, black, grey, and blue. Black was the main color, with a grey stripe going from his forehead to the end of his tail, along with his stomach and other random spots. The blue however had no rhyme or reason to where it was. He hummed and pranced over the water, skating and sliding here and there over it's surface. Then, he heard voices. He stopped in his tracks and looked towards them, dark blue eyes focused in the direction that they were from. He looked down at his webbed paws and allowed himself to drop into the water, easily breathing as he swam under the surface. He looked around and noticed a fish, he sat completely still, directing the currents toward himself that the fish was swimming in and easily caught it in his jaws. He surfaced, then did something most effectively called a gallop towards the voices. Humming randomness once more as he approached the figures.
(Kind of sucky but it's something)
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:52 pm

Fiametta kept her smile, as she was with good company. This smile soon faded, however, as she heard something in the distance. “Shh…” She whispered. “Wait here…” She moved away from the female.  ‘Humming?’ She thought. Stealthily, she moved under the protection of the fog and shadows. If this wolf could find her, then she could find them. Her red colors were completely covered, as not even she could see herself. The floor, however, was visible since she was crouched so low to the ground. She moved silently towards where she heard the noise -- the water. Movement from the unknown wolf caused the fog to swirl unnaturally. Not knowing who was there, she kept herself low. If they were an enemy, then she would take them out. Yet, what if they were an ally? Fiametta was unsure as to whether she should lunge or come out of hiding. ‘Who are they?’ She wondered. Sniffing the air, she found a scent, a strange one, but it seemed to match some areas in the neutral territories she had come across. “Hello.” She said simply, enough for the wolf to hear her. Fiametta stood, and held her tail high. She flicked her tail and ears, moving the fog to show herself. Against the darkened fog, her fur seemed to glow, just like that of her element. She saw the new wolf, a male with a dark coat. Black soaked his fur, while grey streaked his back. ‘Blue…’ She noted. This color splashed his body randomly. “May I ask who you are?” She questioned. Standing tall on the shore, she awaited his response.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Shadow

Oracle Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:18 am

Shadow stopped in his tracks. He had heard a voice, this time actually directed at him. "Hello." it had said. “May I ask who you are?” it continued. A female. He looked at her stance, she was either in a high position of authority in her pack or simply trying to look intimidating. 'Possibly both." he mused to himself. The small male had a very relaxed posture as he trotted towards her, deciding to try to be as unprofessional as possible. He laughed phycotically as he slowed to a walk, saying "Who am I? Who am I?!" he stopped a couple feet away from her and lifted a paw to his chest, clearing his throat then calmy saying, "Dreadfully sorry about that, my name is Shadow." he had a warm smile, and his blue eyes seemed to be the definition of calm, as if the laugh had never happened. Of course, this was all just an act. To him, the world was a stage. He did what he had to do in order for himself and his pack to survive, usually in the most annoying way possible.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:18 pm

Fiametta’s muscles slightly tensed as she watched the male trot over to her. The female stood her ground, however, she showed no intention of fighting him. Hearing his psychotic laugh, her snow white ears twitched. “Yes” She replied, “That is indeed what I asked.” The red hairs on the back of her neck prickled after seeing his paw lift to his chest and hearing the way he spoke to her. “Why you…” She murmured low enough so he could not hear. After taking a deep breath, she calmed down, her hair smoothing out along her neck once more. "Well Shadow, it is nice to meet you, I suppose." ‘He’s a little...odd.’ She thought to herself. “Tell me Shadow, what pack do you belong to? I may be able to guess, but I prefer getting answers straight forward.” The fae looked to his seemingly warm smile and calm eyes. She didn’t feel right about this wolf. For some reason, she felt the need to wait to tell him her own name.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Shadow

Oracle Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:17 pm

He sat down, continueing to smile. "Nereus." he answered simply. "And it's nice to meet you too, Miss-?" One of his ears went back and his head tilted slightly. He was inquiring for this female's name. His voice was slightly muffled from the fish that hung limply in his jaws, it's blood dripped from his lower jaw. "Sorry, this probably seems quite rude." he said, setting the fish on the ground. He dunked his head under the water and came back up, the blood now gone. He didn't bother getting the water off, he simply gave her a toothy smile and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:45 pm

(Hey Shadow, it was a little hard to write with the little amount of lines.)

“Water”, she whispered, “Nereus is the elemental water pack.” A shiver ran up her spine at the thought of it. ‘Oh crap.’ She thought to herself. ‘Why did it have to be water?’ Sighing, she decided to be as polite as possible and make a new friend. “Fiametta.” She sat down, curling her tail around her body. “That’s my name, Fiametta.” She tried to be as calm and relaxed as he seemed to be. “It means little fire.” She shook her head. “No, it’s quite alright. I understand hunger.” She looked to him with golden eyes. “So, as you can guess, I am from Adroushan.” She looked to the fish he dropped then and tried to make decent conversation. “I would have guessed that fishing here wouldn’t be the best idea, considering the fact that the fog is so dense that it’s probably extremely hard to see under there.” She raised her eye at the thought. “Either way, I’m curious as to why you decided to come here. It’s rather dreary, is it not?” Dropping her eyebrow, she looked at the male and awaited his response. Secretly, Fiametta hoped Mist, her companion further in the fog, would join them. The female was uncomfortable being a fire wolf and being alone with a water elemental in such dense fog.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Shadow

Oracle Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:01 pm

(Sorry, I've been a bit busy lately with school and all the things that they force me to do. Hate advisory counsel. As well as Scholar Bowl and Track. If you have any problems with writing a post to one of my short sucky ones just pm me. I'm sure that I can write something up.)
Shadow shrugged, "I just wanted to take a stroll and I happened to get hungry along the way. It gets boring sitting at the temple all day." He paused for a moment, "And that's a nice name." "A nice name" he thought to himself. "Such a lame thing to say." he smiled, "It's only dreary if you make it that way. So what if the sun doesn't shine? That doesn't mean you can't have fun." he spoke in a light tone, but there was a hint of malice hidden in his blue eyes. It took a lot to impress Shadow, even more if you had anything to do with fire. It seemed crazy that he would hate a whole element just because of one pack, even he knew that, but he couldn't help it. "Oh, and this is probably a stupid question.. do fire wolves drink water?" he asked, cocking his head. This really did confuse him as he had never seen one do so, "I mean, all living things need water to survive, right? It's one of the main things that every animal needs, but I know that you guys normally aren't too fond of it." he was genuinely confused by this. He was pretty sure that they drank water, if not that was just absurd. An animal that didn't need water? "Sorry, that was probably the stupidest thing I have and ever will ask in my lifetime."
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:29 am

She sighed as he spoke of the temple. “You’re so right.” She replied. “It is extremely boring sitting in a temple, especially if you’re all alone in one.” Fiametta looked to him and smiled slightly. “Thank you, Shadow. The Oracle of my old pack gave it to me since my parents couldn’t figure out what element I was.” She nodded as he spoke. “I suppose that’s logical. I mean, there are so many beautiful things around here, now that I really look around.” Fiametta stood and walked closer to where he was, towards the water. “Just look--with each of our movements, the fog above the water swirls, revealing  a combination of blue and black water.” The female sat at the edge and tried to calm herself down. Looking out across the water into the dense fog, her eye twitched, hearing his anger. Raising her eyebrow, she turned to the male. “Drink water?” She chuckled. “Why yes, we do.” Though she knew he disliked her, she couldn’t help but smile at him. “I suppose it can be a confusing idea. Mostly, fire wolves just dislike swimming in it.” Fiametta giggled. “However, I enjoy it, especially on a sunny day.” Shaking her head, she replied. “It wasn’t stupid, and I promise I’m not just saying that.” She wondered how she would be able to gain his trust, but without any real clue of why he was angry with her, she had no idea. Instead, she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Shadow

Oracle Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:16 am

"Oh, tell me about it! No one to talk to all day. Just sit there and make little whirlpools in puddles just to keep yourself entertained. Maintenance is a nightmare when you want to clean the place." he sighed. Living alone was such a bore. Shadow hesitantly turned his head away from the female to look at what she spoke of. She was right, it was beautiful in a way. He was obviously distrustful of Fiametta, but his anger was slowly simmering down. She wasn't being hostile, why was he? No, she just wasn't stupid. If he had been any element other than water, she may have been trying to rip his throat out by now. He would've. "And no, I'm still pretty sure that it was an extremely stupid question." he smiled. Walking over to where she sat he suddenly said, "Watch this!" and stomped his paw against the ground. Water exploded from about ten feet in front of them, shooting straight up. Though everything that goes up must come down. It rained down, soaking everything in the vicinity, except Fiametta. He was pretty sure that she actually would have ripped his throat out if that happened. He let out a small chuckle and looked at her to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:54 pm

The female nodded. “I have only just recently moved into my temple, however. So I haven’t attempted to clean it yet.” Fiametta shifted so that her red fur brushed up against his blue. Realizing this, she kept herself still. This was her way of becoming more used to him. She noticed how the anger he seemed to hold was slowly dissipating. ‘Was it because of her that it was there?’ She wondered. ‘And was it because of her that it was leaving his mind?’ The fae’s thoughts began to swirl in her head, her mind leaving the present and logic. Suddenly, she was startled, her mind brought back. Shadow brought his paws to the ground in a thud and launched water into the air. As it came down around her, she watched it in awe. The water made everything glitter and sparkle, leaving the ground wet. “I’ve never witnessed the powers of a water elemental before.” Fiametta murmured. She did not smile, she did not frown, instead, her eyes watched the water as it fell. She watched it slash upon the ground and leave ripples in the water. The golden hues in her eyes glimmered with the water as she blinked, her eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Shadow

Oracle Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:33 pm

The small male leaned away a bit when Fiametta's fur brushed against his, he wasn't really comfortable around her yet. Then again he didn't move away, he simply sat down and enjoyed the small breeze that had kicked up. Water was seeping into his pelt, he hadn't bothered diverting it's course away from himself. The water never did reach his skin. Because though short, his pelt was extremely thick. He heard the wonder that seemed laced with her voice and responded with, "It's a beautiful element, smooth and graceful, but it can be dangerous as well.." a sharks fin formed in the water and whisked around, symbolically leaping from the water as a dolphin. He was wasting his power, sure, but showing off was always fun. Besides, he'd already caught something to eat, and he planned on returning to the temple after this meeting. He wasn't planning on starting a fight within that period of time. He suddenly remembered the fish and reached over to the rock that he had set it on, pulling it closer with his paw. He grabbed it's tail and flicked his head back, throwing his catch in the air. He was gambling with it now. Shadow happened to know a little trick, and if it worked he might have something to take back to the temple if he got hungry later. He caught the fish before it hit the ground and repeated the process three times, more than likely looking like an idiot in the process. Finally, something happened. A bird swooped out of no where and grabbed the fish. He hit it with a high pressured stream of water and it slammed into a tree. Shadow snickered and ran over to the tree, making sure that the impact had killed the bird and it wasn't laying there in pain. After inspecting it, he concluded that it was indeed dead and had broken it's neck. He brought back the bird and the fish to where he had previously been sitting and lay them there, sitting beside Fiametta again. He looked over at here then back at the two pieces of prey, "Take one if you're hungry."
(Sudden burst of muse happened there at the end)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foggy Shadows. [Open]   Foggy Shadows. [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Foggy Shadows. [Open]
Page 1 of 1