Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
Accalia the Shaman  EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
Accalia the Shaman  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
Accalia the Shaman  EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
Accalia the Shaman  EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
Accalia the Shaman  EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
Accalia the Shaman  EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
Accalia the Shaman  EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
Accalia the Shaman  EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
Accalia the Shaman  EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

Accalia the Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Accalia

Accalia

Accalia the Shaman  Empty
PostSubject: Accalia the Shaman    Accalia the Shaman  EmptySun May 24, 2015 7:41 pm

Name: Accalia

Requested Rank: Shaman

Element:Darkness = Erebos Pack,

Power: Twilight Healing (Strong)
Shadow Camouflage (Weak)

Photo:

Accalia the Shaman  E578925c8f42494f50bf6870b9cf6bee

Personality: Accalia is a wolf doesn't talk much. She will speak up when she needs someone to follow orders or to input her opinion. She can get angered easily when someone else doesn't listen when she's trying to help them. She can be found in the shadows observing everything, and if you get hurt and don't tell her she will approach you and go to heal your wound. She tries to be patient with pups, but knows she has to be hard on them at times. She tries to stay calm as much as possible. And while she doesn't like fighting, if something threatens her she isn't afraid to get her claws red.

Likes and Dislikes: Healing wolves
The well being of the pack
Cool, dark night
Obedient pups
Laying under the full moon
Cool water
Observing from the shadows
The shadows

Hurt wolves
Wolves that won't listen
Hot weather
Bright Light
Useless Fighting
Mean Wolves
Not being able to save a wolf (Dying)

History: I was born with my sibling, all with barely any fur and warm bodies. My mother always knew I was special, by the was I would listen and smell before trying to suck on anything I could fit into my mouth, unlike my siblings. I always got annoyed when my siblings tried to play with me and I was asleep, and would try to nip them. When I opened my eyes I was the only pup with blue eyes, the others had green or brown. As our fur started to grow in and I actually began to remember thing other than stories my mom told us, I was also the only wolf with white fur. The others had black or dark grey fur, perfect for blending in with the shadows. I always heard my mother worrying about if I would fit in and how I would do in the pack. I was always quiet, even as a pup and never liked to join in the pups play-fighting. I could always be found in the shadows and watching carefully. I hardly joined in with the group howls and when I did, I always howled softly.

As I began to grow more into adulthood, everyone around me could tell I wasn't a fighter. At nine months old when we were out hunting I was always clumsy and managed to catch a mouse, while most of my siblings caught more. One night, while I was awake and hiding, I saw my mom with my siblings. They were talking and she had tears in her eyes. Sadly, I couldn't hear her but next thing I saw was that they all left. I've been using my Shadow Camouflage for a while now, and that was the only power showing, and it was weak. If I had to guess why they left that night, it was because of me. I didn't dwell on the thought though, I let life pass by. I never got hurt when I was young so I never had a chance to use the Twilight Healing. One day later, I tripped and fell into a sticker bush, my coat matted with streaks of blood. That night, I slept out under the moon, and the next day the scratches were gone.

After more months went by, I was accepted into being a Shaman, a position that fit me well. I've always had a knack for healing myself and others, it just never showed. I always healed any wolves that needed it, and showed my worth to the pack. I so far haven't found a mate, or any wolves I liked. I spend most of my time helping the pack as much I can, to busy to deal with mates and pups. As I thought about it over the years, I've always felt like no wolf would like my white coat, and my snappy attitude. I still spend most of my time in the shadows, trying to improve my Shadow Camouflage. Whenever the moon is full, I sleep outside under it's bright glow, making sure I can still connect with it to use my Twilight Healing. I've learned many things as life has gone by, and learned to enjoy it. Now glad I know my place in the pack, I know I will stay here till death do me part. And while I wish my mom was here to see I came out all right, I have no regrets for her leaving with my siblings, for the only thing she did for me was raise me.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

Accalia the Shaman  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accalia the Shaman    Accalia the Shaman  EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm

Welcome to the pack Accalia! You are now...

ACCEPTED!!
Back to top Go down
https://legendoftherealm.forummotion.com

Accalia the Shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of The Realm :: Welcome :: Present Yourself-
Jump to: