Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
Treasures (OPEN!) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
Treasures (OPEN!) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
Treasures (OPEN!) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
Treasures (OPEN!) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
Treasures (OPEN!) EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
Treasures (OPEN!) EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
Treasures (OPEN!) EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
Treasures (OPEN!) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
Treasures (OPEN!) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

Treasures (OPEN!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oracle Tundra

Treasures (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Treasures (OPEN!)   Treasures (OPEN!) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:15 pm

Coldness. It was something that resided in everyone, but for Tundra, that seemed to be all there was. Being an Oracle and still trying to build your pack was going to get no one anywhere. She needed more wolves, she needed them desperately. She walked along a beach - although she was unsure which beach it was - with the hardened look on her face. Tromping across the sand was so awkward, it made her cringe. The way it crunched and moved under her paws... she shuddered at the feeling of it. Breaking into a run would only make it worse, perhaps resulting in a horrific and embarrassing fall. She wouldn't have that. She was the leader of Kypo, the ice pack. She had all the powers of ice and snow alike. All she had to do was make a path appear so her white feet could carry her on a more familiar terrain... Yet she withheld the straining power that wished to emerge once more. She wasn't sure if anyone was around, and she didn't want anyone to follow her.

Who would come at this hour anyway? She tilted her head up, eyes of bright blue staring at the sky. She smiled at the full moon, which shone down brightly. It reflected in her eyes, and if somehow someone did embark on a journey that ended up meeting hers, they would see that her icy orbs looked almost as silver as her pelt. She brought her head down to a neutral position and readjusted her expression, back to it's cold and lifeless self. She walked on once more.

Finally, something that might have been worth her attention caught her eye. A cave?, she thought with confusion. I never remembered any caves along any of the beaches... She smirked. Then she would be one of the first to explore it's domain. As she neared, she craned her neck to glance inside. She saw mostly darkness, but the moon aided her some light. What she wouldn't do for a Fire wolf to be at her side, to illuminate her way for the silver fae. But she didn't exactly like heat... nor did she love fire either. She realized the problem upon her, and quickly came up with a solution. Use your nose, dummy, a voice told her, sarcasm welling up the words. She snorted in resentment. I don't listen to the likes of whoever you are... And sure enough, the voice when away.

She continued on. Passing under the overhang, she ducked inside the shadows. Not minding the darkness, she took a deep whiff of the air. What was that? Metal? She shook her head to make sure that she wasn't imagining it. But sure enough, the scent of alloys and other treasures were overwhelming. What was hidden in here....?

She suddenly tripped over something that was cold. Stumbling to regain her balance, she wrinkled her nose, pulling her lip back. Now who would be dumb enough to put whatever that was in the middle of a cave? She returned to it, bringing her nose down to investigate it.

She bumped her muzzle on metal. Definitely metal. It was slightly warm because of the summer air, but it still emitted that sort of chill. She wrapped her teeth around it and decided to bring it outside to see it completely. She trotted back out of the cave and her pelt seemingly lit up as she entered the light.

She placed the object down and stepped back to look at it. And she jumped with surprise. Before her was a golden necklace. Hanging off of it were charms that were snowflakes and icicles.

Was it fate that the Ice Oracle just happened to get her paws on this delightful treasure? Or perhaps a secret wish she never knew she made? No matter, it was beautiful, and it was cold. Just like her. How she was going to get it on was a completely different thing, and might have to involve some help from another... She suspected that she may have to bring it back with her and wait until she stumbled upon someone during the day. But it was just so pretty... it seemed shameful to not put it on... Come on, Tundra. Think! she hissed to herself...
Back to top Go down
Oracle Shadow

Oracle Shadow

Treasures (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasures (OPEN!)   Treasures (OPEN!) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Shadow walked along the beach, enjoying the cool night air and the salty ocean spray. He walked up to the edge of the water, where it lapped at his paws, and dug them into the sand. It was a nice night, and he was alone to think. No one was there to bother him. He was in his element. He slowly walked it the water, letting the water soak into his fur until it was up to his neck. Then he dove under the surface, perfectly designed for the ocean. His toes were webbed and gave him more surface to push with, a sleek but powerful body to help him effortlessly slip though the water, and the silver stripe down his back to blend him in with the water when looking from above. Not to mention the random blue that splashed his coat. He seemed to glide through the water, using some of his powers at times to help push him along. A genuine smile was layed upon his face, something rarely seen by other wolves. He drew in a breath while he was under, thankful for his aquatic respiration, before being hit with a sudden fit of coughing. That had never happened before. He shot to the surface, his hacking didn't cease it's attack. Once he made it to land he had began coughing up blood, suddenly it got weaker and he fell on his side. Thankful for the break from the coughing. He rolled to his feet, maybe he should have stayed at the temple. He looked around to see where he was. Lost. That's where he was. He spotted figure in the darkness and set a brisk pace towards the wolf, fearful of more coughing. That hurt more than any cut or bruise that he had ever gotten. 'Maybe I just swallowed some sand.' he thought to himself. He was of course, only three years old. He was still strong and healthy, even if he was a runt.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Tundra

Treasures (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasures (OPEN!)   Treasures (OPEN!) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:28 pm

With the dilemma that was set upon her, she found it hard to pay attention to her surroundings. But then she heard a strange coughing. She turned her head, confused even further. Lying on the ground was a black wolf with strange blue eyes, similar to hers. Then he stood up, and started toward the silver fae. She turned her entire body, preparing to defend herself from the stranger.

His pelt was a pure black, midnight and pure. A white stripe down his back was a bit confusing though. She realized that his fur was wet. Was he in the water? And why was he coughing? Did he try to breathe under the surface? She nearly broke into hysterics. Just to show off and prove her power, she made her Ice Fangs grow to their full size, then she placed a paw forward and made a spot of the frozen liquid using her Ice Surfing. And finally, to top it all of, she shot a quick blast of ice only a few feet away from where he was walking. She smirked. He should be afraid.

"Who are you?" she demanded. She just realized that her necklace was lying in plain sight. She stood over it protectively. "Why do you come and disturb me? Can no one understand the meaning of peace? And how are you ignorant enough to not know that breathing underwater can kill you?" Her voice was cold, icy and filled with menace. She tilted her head at the perfect angle so that the moonlight glinted off her five inch fangs. She gave him a glare that meant to stay a safe distance away. Surely he wouldn't be stupid enough to attack her right? She could send a shot of ice straight through his heart, or provide herself with a weapon fit to kill him. Either way, he was one mistake away from seeing the light. She watched his every move, listened to his every word. Should he harm her, she would make him pay.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Shadow

Oracle Shadow

Treasures (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasures (OPEN!)   Treasures (OPEN!) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:11 am

Shadow didn't move away, but did shield his eyes from the blast of ice. "Well aren't you a feisty one!" he called out, laughing. "And I'm the oracle of Nereus. You know, water? I can breath in it. I've just inhaled some sand is all." he said, not so sure about the last part as another fit of coughing hit him. This one ended quicker than the last, though it left him exhausted. He stood once more and shook out his pelt, walking towards the female with a confident stride. Yeah, he was definitely afraid of her, but it sure wasn't showing on the outside. He looked just as arrogant as any other young wolf. "And I'm here-" he coughed, a bit of blood coming up again, "Because obviously you're a lonely and delicate female that needs protection." he teased, giving her a toothy grin. If anything he thought that the remark that he had just made was sure to set her off. His eyes sparkled, he was definitely having fun with this. He didn't so much as glance at the necklace, not interested in it. Why would he be? His element was water, and he never really bothered with accessories, too hard to keep up with the trends.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Tundra

Treasures (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasures (OPEN!)   Treasures (OPEN!) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 5:03 pm

She narrowed her eyes but deep inside her, she smiled. Feisty or powerful? she asked herself. She shrugged, rolling her shoulders back to try and relax. Tundra felt a pang of slight stupidity herself. Of course, a water wolf. She noticed the stripe on his back again and realized that it made sense. Sand? That's believable, I guess... she mused, smirking. After he finished another round of coughing, including a bit of blood, she listened to him speak. Then she scoffed. "Me? Need protection? I may have misjudged you before about being stupid, but now I'm positive."

Then she did something that absolutely no one on the entire earth could predict. She smiled. She felt the need to erase it, to pretend that she hadn't shown such weakness. But there was something about this wolf. She wasn't sure what it was, but it was special. She had yet to discover what it was though.

Then she remembered how he said he was an Oracle. "I go by the title of Oracle Tundra. I am the leader of Kypo. What is your name?" she wondered, the smile remaining on her maw. Still in shock, her tail sliced through the air, whisking back and force like a silver scythe in the white light from the moon. She watched his eyes shine, like he was enjoying the meeting.

She couldn't deny that she was as well.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Shadow

Oracle Shadow

Treasures (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasures (OPEN!)   Treasures (OPEN!) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:53 am

"Me? Need protection? I may have misjudged you before about being stupid, but now I'm positive." Shadow's grin grew wider, as if being called stupid had been a compliment. "You never know, those Adroushan wolves can cook you to a crisp." he warned, "You wouldn't want to run into one of them on a bad day." When Tundra smiled, he smiled. "A fitting name I suppose. I've heard that tundra's are cold and harsh, yet a beautiful sight to lay eyes upon." Shadow spoke almost flirtatiously, then moved on like nothing had happened. "My name's Shadow." he answered while his tail swished back and forth slowly. He walked forward, daring to keep going until he was only about three feet away from her, then sat down. His voice was already raspy from the coughing. Tundra was bigger than him, which was no surprise. He relied almost completely on his powers in any fight. He shuffled his feet, this was quite a risk, but for some reason he didn't think that Tundra was going to hurt him.
(Welp, I got the minimum. If you need more sucky post just tell me, Tundra)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treasures (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treasures (OPEN!)   Treasures (OPEN!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Treasures (OPEN!)
Page 1 of 1