Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exorcist Zande

Exorcist Zande

The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  Empty
PostSubject: The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)    The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:52 pm

Zande walked slowly into the temple of ice. It had caught his attention as it was so beautifully built. He looked unsure as he stepped into the main hall, the area smelled of other wolves. He was tall and broad shouldered as he stood quietly in the area. There was a throne made of ice that sat before him, it sparkled as the sun lit up all of the ice around him. Zande was a bit larger then most in height. Though his size made no difference, he was large and scary but a very gentle giant indeed. He lowered himself onto his haunches and stared at the beauty before him. He then realized that it was a pack's home and he knew he was sort of trespassing. His sharp blue eye's scanned the area, he felt right at home with the ice that surrounded him. He tilted his head back and howled very gently. His broad shoulders shook as he howled, his muscles showing off on his well built body. After a few moments he lay down fully, wrapping his bushy tail around his body and putting his head on his paws. "Is anyone here?" He whispered silently, glancing once more around. He was unsure if they would attack him for entering the beautiful temple. Either way, he couldn't resist the beauty before him. It was amazing, the patterns that spun and swirled across the ground and into the sky. Whoever had made this place had such talent, such grace.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Ferra

Oracle Ferra

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)    The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:23 pm

(Super sorry, I've been crazy busy with school and everything, so my post might be short.)

Ice, many would say it's a curse but here it is beauty. The brown covered face was simply lounging her room relaxing with deep sigh, the Priestess was out somewhere and there was hardly anyone there. But a voice made lift her head. Padding out the brown colored fae walked with elegance into the next room, she loved this as it was mostly filled with ice of course. Sitting upon her throne Ferra looked down at the trespasser."I am Ferra Oracle of Kypo, speak on why you have you have decided to walk upon my lands..."The Oracle sat straight with dominance as she waited for the male to speak.

Wolves Mentioned: Zande
Addressed Wolves:Zande
Notes:

"Speech!" /"Thoughts" / "Text"

Back to top Go down
Exorcist Zande

Exorcist Zande

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)    The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 11:53 pm

(OOC: It's okay :) Take your time! I Don't mind waiting at all :D )

Zande lifted his snowy white head and then rose to meet the oracle with a humble bow of respect. "Pardon my intruding on your lands. I wish to join your pack and make it my home for until the days that I die." He kept in a bowed and submissive stance. "I saw the beauty of your kingdom... your temple and how you hold such grace and I can tell you are a worthy leader. I wish to be your humble servant under the kingdom of ice you have made so well." He was still in a bow and then he lifted his head so he might see the she-wolf who ruled the lands he was on. He was sorry for trespassing but he had found such beauty within the temples. It called upon him and made him wish to be within such beauty for the rest of his life. He was loyal and humble, more then ready to serve the oracle who held such grace and dominance over her own kingdom. Not only that but she seemed to be kinder then most, maybe he had perhaps found a home to stay within? If he had, he would never betray the pack or leave. He would be loyal and strong, kind and gentle like he always was. He was so ready for the beauty that awaited him. His broad shoulders and tall frame held him steady as he listened and waited for her to speak words unto him. As he waited he closed his soft blue eyes and listened to the wind that rustled through the ice, sounding like music. Not many could hear this music as they never payed attention but he instantly cried out with joy. "Can you hear it? The music! The music that plays through your kingdom of ice?" He was thoroughly excited and pleased, it had been many many months and years since he had heard such music. It was soft and gentle and could hold his mind for what seemed like forever. He sat down and listened to the wind that blew slowly through the ice, making the music which he loved. The cool breeze brushed over his pelt and he tilted his nose to the air, breathing it in. Another sudden rush of wind came through and made him shiver just as quickly. He loved the cold, and he loved the music. Most importantly though, He loved the kingdom which he had found randomly. It was beauty and danger all mixed together, how exciting it was to feel so at home. So at home for what seemed like such a long time. He opened his soft blue eyes and looked back to the oracle a smile across his face and a gentle look that would catch anyone's attention. He was home. Or he felt like he was finally home.

(OOC: o-o this ended up being longer then I expected! Wowza!)
Back to top Go down
Oracle Ferra

Oracle Ferra

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)    The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:29 am

The fae flicked her tail quickly as she waited for Zande to finish his words."Thank you Zande, this realm is quite magical." Standing up onto her brown and white paws Ferra came down from her throne and started to circle around the male looking at his physic before standing in front of her. "First you must prove to me that you are loyal, do you have a power and know how to control it. The key point to acceptance here is to be able to control." Her ears flickered forward as she waited.

Wolves Mentioned: Zande
Addressed Wolves: Zande
Notes:

"Speech!" /"Thoughts" / "Text"

Back to top Go down
Exorcist Zande

Exorcist Zande

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)    The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 1:59 pm

He tilted his head and pondered if he had complete control. No. He didn't. "Ice Surfing. That is my power. But... I have not yet to master it completely. I have never been taught much about it." He shifted and looked down at the ground sadly. He couldn't control his powers very well but he was willing to learn. He just needed a good teacher. He shifted once more and then slowly looked up at the oracle. "I may not have complete control but I am willing to learn... If I have a teacher willing to teach me." He looked once more around and closed his soft blue eyes as he listened to everything around them. He shook his head and looked down at the she-wolf. He was much taller then she was, even though he was sitting down. He smirked slightly and then turned the smirk into a gentle smile. "I will work hard to be apart of this pack, you may test me if you wish. I'll do any tests, I'll work hard and not let you down miss." He lowered his head in respect and let his gentle voice speak. "Oracle Ferra of Kypo, Queen to the kingdom of ice which I so humbly have placed my paws. Give me one chance, that is all I ask of you. If ever I break trust or ruin my one shot at having a home then I will personally come to you and ask for death upon myself for failing the pack." He took a deep breath in and then let it out, watching as his warm breath turned icy cold. He stayed in a bowing position, allowing that the oracle have the choice to kill him then or let him live and be apart of the pack. He could only hope that she would accept him for who he was and what he would become. He could protect the pack and help with some herbs... but he didn't wish to be a shaman since he knew too little about herbs. But he could help the shaman, the healer, by gathering certain herbs that he recognized.  
Back to top Go down
Oracle Ferra

Oracle Ferra

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)    The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Zande has been accepted into Kypo you may now become Exorcist Zande, sorry for the wait
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Zande

Exorcist Zande

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)    The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:53 pm

Alright, thanks :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)    The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The beauty of Ice. [open] (Pack acceptance)
Page 1 of 1