Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

Seeking A Home. [Syrinx]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] Empty
PostSubject: Seeking A Home. [Syrinx]   Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Mist ran through the dark forest to which she had entered earlier that day, taking refuge in the shadows and being pleased with the darkness it brought. Each step was silent, as if she truly were a just a shadow. 'I'm finally far away from my old home...that wretched place...' Her bitter thoughts echoed into her mind, taunting her as she ran looking for a place to stay that night. She came upon a temple of some sorts, with a pack scent on it. She howled suddenly, not certain as to why. She sat down, tail curled around her sleek black body. Her blue eye's dared anyone to test her, she would fight if need be. Her tail tip was white and she looked down at it, her mother had called her a cursed wretch, a being at which had so much disgrace to her name. The place she was at had mist all around the ground, it had many shadows and a sign of darkness about it. She felt a growl rumble in her chest, the place was scary but she was looking for a home so bad. Her eye's sparkled, it had been a little over a year of being a loner and now she had found some place to stay... If they accepted her. They could deny her like everyone else in her life.

She stayed sitting, her eye's trying to study the area just in case of need to escape. Her ears laid back in frustration, she could not hear or see another wolf at all. She slowly stood and turned around in a full circle. She was looking for the Oracle, or maybe someone who would accept her. 'Unless...There is no one here at all..' Her thoughts taunted her, making a growl escape her lips as she sat down again. She would wait here all day if need be, she wanted there to be a pack here; Or even a lone wolf, someone who would accept her powers and bitterness until they got to know her. She looked around the temple a bit, it was dark and cold. The way she liked it. She was looking forward to exploring the new area's, and maybe she could get some training from someone.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Seeking A Home. [Syrinx]   Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:06 am

Coming out of the water within the shamans room, Syrinx heard pastels in the throne room. Then a howl. Thinking it was another one of his pack members the Brit slightly sighs and shook himself cleans. Small drops still clung to his fur as it laid back, slick and smooth. His eyes capturing the lighting in the temple, tail and ears high as he is the ruler of this land. Stop in at the entrance from the hallways that lead to the hallways, he watched as a fae sat within his throne room. Turning into the Black Mist and creeping along the floor until he reached his throne. Transforming back into himself as he looked down to this fae. " Good evening fae. Tell me, why have you came and entered my temple? What is it that you seek? ", Syrinx sat in silence as he waited for her to speak.

(Sorry its not longer, im on my phone)
Back to top Go down
https://legendoftherealm.forummotion.com
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: Seeking A Home. [Syrinx]   Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:02 pm

She laughed coldly at the brute that used his powers to appear that very moment in front of her eye's, the Oracle was in her presence. "I am here to join thy pack and be of use for thy will. I am a skilled fighter and will train endlessly to earn and prove my worth." She stood gently, taking on the submissive stance she knew she would have to take in order to be accepted, tail tucked and ears laid back. She eye's were cold and bitter towards him, she was challenging him in the pack leader he was. "My skills are of the bittersweet darkness, as a shadow I disappear and take my enemy on from that which he fears, the darkness." Her words were cold and a growl settled in her chest. 'What is wrong with me! I am trying to join the pack not start a fight. For sure he will fight me and soon I be dead though if a fight he wants I shall bring my wraith. I am smart and ready...never to judge before I know for sure. But I feel bitter towards almost everyone. The shadows taking over me...I must stay strong.' Her thoughts fought with her in her mind, telling her she was in the wrong. "Either thou accept me or deny me, If thou wish to accept me I will prove my power and strength to you. If thou deny me... It is thy lose as you shall not find another like me." She settled down, wrapping her long tail around her body. Her eye's begged to be accepted by another even if she was a bit bitter, being accepted might change that within herself.

She stared at the brute before her, wondering if he did accept her what rank she would get. For sure it would be as low as possible for challenging him. As she watched him she knew that she would later asked to be trained in her skills by him, he would be the best teacher. She glanced around the place, it was truly dark and called out such beauty that others would usually fear. She did not fear this place, nor did she fear the Oracle. She couldn't call this place home just yet, but she felt like she belonged here. "Will thou forgive me for my bitterness? I mean well...to join thy pack and prove my worth. I have been alone all my life even when I was in a pack and so now I am just looking for one that thinks they can use me and my powers." Her blue eye's stayed away from looking him in the eye out of pure respect for the way he handles her. Even if she got the lowest rank she would work her way up and prove him wrong about her.

(It's okay ^^ It's still pretty good...I just hope mine isn't bad D: )
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Seeking A Home. [Syrinx]   Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:42 pm

Syrinx sat as he listened to her cold and untouching words hiss from her lips as she spoke. He sensed the challenge she had, but yet she was submissive to him. A small growl rumble in his throat as he sat there on the throne of his element. With an arched eyebrow and the hairs on the back of his neck standing up he stepped down and towards the fae. "You have guts fae, to come in here; in my temple and speak to whom you wish t accept you as you wish.",his silver eyes bore into hers as they were now face to face. If she wished for a challenge, he was giving her the moment to strike; if she had the nerve. "I should cast you out back into that which you came from. The lonely world that you deserve. I don't need wolves that challenge my authority, I need you to be obedient and swift to kill on my command. Do you think you can handle that?",Syrinx had no intentions of actually fighting her, but he wished to see how far she would go. He moved in a circle and looked about her, seeing how strong and healthy she was.  Coming back to her face he looked into her eyes once again. She began to apologize as he listened. For it was honestly the last thing he expected from a wolf that was slightly like him. She hated the world, so did he, she hated all others, so did he. But if she was anything close to him and his ways, then under that edgy exterior was someone loyal. "I forgive you, but never; question me again. I am your Oracle, what I say; goes. No other has command over you now. Only I give you commands. I shall grant you the rank of Exorcist. For I see promise in you. Don't prove me other wise, or I will personally dispose of you.",with his tail high and ears alert for her to spoke, he waited.
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: Seeking A Home. [Syrinx]   Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:11 pm

A growl nearly slipped from her lips at him, usually she would of taken the time to tear into his throat and show him she was really a skilled fighter. She knew better and so she held her tongue as he stood in front of her now, commanding her as if he owned the world. "I have come here not to be made of instant ranking but to prove my worth and being. If thou have a problem with me then it is thy fault." A rage grew in her and she knew he was higher ranking, but she felt so badly the urge to sink her teeth into him and fight him with all the bitterness she had in her heart. Her heart was as cold as black ice and she looked him in the eye as she spoke her next words, though it was with full respect the look she gave him. "I expect that thou will not loosen up on me, for if thou do then a challenge you should face awaits you. I can and will kill by thou's orders and none else. Do not expect anything else but my best and more from me." She smirked at the Oracle, he shared the darkness at which she felt. The hate and anger, and she hoped to show him that she be a strong and challenging she-wolf. 'He accepted me, yet I push the challenges farther... My heart and soul are black from the past. If he thinks me to improve then I expect him as my mentor and no one else.' Her thoughts told her to stay back and not fight him, for he surly had a few tricks up that she knew not. She stayed in a submissive state, but she held her ground as she watched him. If he attacked she had three possible choices, One: to dodge and fight back. Two: take the blow and throw him off. Three: Disappear unto the shadows and attack. But she doubted she needed to fight the Oracle.

"Oracle, what is thy name? for not I know it and would like to know that which I call my leader." Her tone was still bitter, but now it held curiosity. "Thy can call me upon my true name which beholds beauty and darkness, Mist. The name that was cursed upon at once when it be spoken." She spoke proudly as she recalled her father's words of beauty and darkness, danger...Mist. That was who she was and would always be. She looked to the ground at the Oracle's massive paws, or at least much bigger then hers. Though she truly was a small wolf she could take on a brute twice her size and come out as winner of a fight. She shifted gently into a defensive stance in case he truly did decide to fight her, though the stance was hard to tell as it looked a bit more relaxed. But the stance, if noticed was ready to bolt into the shadows and take fight. She clenched her teeth together to hold back from biting, she so badly wanted to hurt him before he could hurt her, before the pack hurt her. 'Why join a pack if you are going to tear everyone apart?' Her thoughts were cold and bitter to her, but she held a very cold smile upon her lips awaiting the reply of the brute that sat before her. She was loyal and would follow him into a battle, of thousands of wolves against just them, to her death. You could tell she was ready to be taught by him, and to also prove that she was better then just a runt. A growl stayed in her chest as she listened to his words, she sort of hated him, but she hated everyone. Bittersweet. That was who she was, bittersweet.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Seeking A Home. [Syrinx]   Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:07 pm

A small smirk slipped across his chops, showing the slightest of his canines to her. Syrinx knew the world was his, or at least this small temple part. He commanded all as he wished and pleased, nothing less. An iron paw suited him well. As he looked to her he could see into her soul almost, she was dark and a killer at heart. He know what she was capable of, but would she use her skills against him? Would she be foolish to do so? For Syrinx had plans for this she-wolf. She would be his most skilled fighter if she was willing to learn. A small bitter laugh echoed from him as she spoke,"a problem? No, no; I admire your cold heart. Means you aren't easily persuaded into things and hate everyone equally. It almost means you could are less. Which if you are to fight for me is what I need. The only wolves you are to care for are the ones that roam within our pack. Understood?" He listened as she spoke up once more, telling him how she knew he wouldn't give her any slack, and she was right. Male nor female will be treated differently under his rule. More so if they were to be an Exorcist or his person guard. Skilled killers is what he wanted, a brute force of fighters to defend his lands. "I do only expect your best, nonetheless; or punishment is and will be in order. I care for no one. Not even myself, I know where I shall be going when I die and it sure as hell won't be to the gates of the Sky.',he watched her as she asked him his name and introduced herself as Mist. "I am Syrinx, you and other of the pack will only call me Oracle Syrinx. It was grand to meet you, but I have a mission for you now. The boarders need to be checked and I grow tired of roaming the lands in sunlight. You will run the boarders and then report to me when you are done. I shall meet you in the Lunar Fields, then we shall speak of what you wish to accomplish will within my pack. You are dismissed." With that the Oracle turned and walked to his throne, climbing into the seat of it and sat as he watched and waited for her to leave. Syrinx spoke up one last time," oh and Mist, welcome to the lowest level of hell." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: Seeking A Home. [Syrinx]   Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Mist turned her slender body away from the Oracle, she was going to do the border patrol that he wanted. She turned her head to look at him as he spoke of the lower level of hell. "You haven't seen the lower levels of hell Oracle Syrinx... but you will." Her bitter tone spoke back to the oracle, mocking him with the thought of hell. She knew he would never see the lower levels of hell, not until he met the even darker side of the she-wolf that now disappeared into the shadows. Her paws made not a sound as she shifted through the earth outside the temple. Her chest rumbled with a dark and cold laugh. If the oracle wanted hell, then she was going to bring him the worst kind of hell. She raced across the border, turning and following it in one direction. She soon realized that she knew not where this place that was called "Lunar Fields" was. She was guessing it would take her a while to figure it out. She shook her head and made her down the border, staying in the shadows so none could see her.

(OOC: So to the fields? XD You wanna post a thread there or Shall I? :P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking A Home. [Syrinx]   Seeking A Home. [Syrinx] Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking A Home. [Syrinx]
Page 1 of 1