Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

Ashes to Ashes (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

Ashes to Ashes (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:59 pm

It had been years since the humans left the cities and retreated into the woods all around the world. This city was one of the major four that got nuked. Radiation reeked the place now. Left behind dogs and cats; among other animals became infected with the horrid disease as they ate one another and breathed in the toxic air. Moss and grass, right along with vines now ran the place. Concrete busted and building began to fall to the streets below. If one wasn't careful, they may be crushed for not looking up every now and then. The rain was top predator here. Nothing, or almost nothing, escaped his claws. Those caught standing in it when the rained from the sky above; were killed by acid rain. Nothing, herb nor shaman, could save those poor souls as they withered and flopped like fish out of water.

Now a shadow stood upon a small building as he looked around to get his barrings. The grey piercing eyes of this wolf belonged to the Oracle Syrinx. He was scooping the place out to see if humans still ran wild among the once busy streets. So far, not one human dared show their face. "Either they are scared or something has frightened them away",with a small huff the male gathered speed and ran towards the edge of the building. Leaping across the wide gap he landed solidly against the other buildings roof. Skidding to a halt, then taking a step and froze as an unknown smell crossed his nose. Then a sound wave of a bark rang through his ears. "Odd, I don't remember bringing anyone with me. I was pretty sure-",just like that his words were silenced and he was hit. Whatever had hit him was large, as Syrinx and his attacker rolled he struggled to get it off of him so he could see what it was.

Finally the attacker let go and Syrinx got to his paws. Shaking his head and standing quickly, his silver eyes widened as what was a dog was now a dog on steroids. Skin hung from this dogs body, the meat of the muscle visible to the eye as Syrinx looked over the monster that stood before him. Softly he spoke,"what has happened to you cousin? You seem as if you came back from death itself." The dog just stared at him for a moment before loosing interest and walking away. Syrinx thought maybe because it was his lack of wanting to fight that made the dog loose interest. Oh well, he wasn't here to fight in the first place. Only to scoop the place out. After a moment, he got back to his mission and began to look around. Expecting to find no one.
Back to top Go down
https://legendoftherealm.forummotion.com
Oracle Ferra

Oracle Ferra

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:06 am

Misfit, the word that could give someone pain or the feeling of not pushing for their best. But this statement doesn't faze the oracle as she walked along the jungled looking city. Buildings with vines and leaves poking out of small cracks, cars that stayed in the last location. Humans couldn't inhabit this place belong as many died of moved on to find something better than here. Ferra's white paws hit the damp road with a light step, her head held high as she. Check all of her surroundings.

With a scent mixed with the rotten uptown was the sent of a wolf. This scent alerted the fae as her light blue eyes scan for anything that catches in her field of vision. Something black had made her turn her cranium, it looked more like a sliver of a tail."Well this should be fun..." The Oracle's body soon kicked into high gear as she climbed up on top of a car. This wasn't going to be easy as she quickly studied the build, sighing she jump from one ledge to another. Finally at the top, Ferra gained up her speed and jumped, landing gently on the a different rooftop. The figure was right in front of her. With a strong voice she spoke,""Who goes there?"
Back to top Go down
Oracle Shadow

Oracle Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:37 am

The multicolored male walked through the middle of the street, daring something to come at him. He walked with a smirk and a confident stride. He walked past a random mauled canine "Well I wonder what happened here.." he said with a slight smile. He heard a growl and turned towards it. He simply stomped his paw and the manhole underneath the dog slammed it into a wall with the force of the water beneath it. "Well that was uncalled for.." he told himself as he began walking again. He began to skip. Upon his skipping he caught a scent, 'Maybe I can slam them into a wall to!' he thought, laughing.

He calculated his way up onto the the roof. The small male jumped onto a garbage bin, then onto a lower roof before leaping to where the scents were coming from. "Hello..." he said, breathing in the air.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:47 am

Syrinx had his back to whomever was behind him. He knew someone was there with him, a fae; an Ice fae at that. Turing his head to look the fae in the eyes, tail over his back in authority and ears pointed forward. "Who is asking? I will answer once you do.",turning around fully now he faced the fae. Hearing a small thud from a way off, his ear twitched; but he didn't look away from her. A moment later he heard another voice, feeling slightly threatened as if he was to be jumped by the two new wolves; hairs on his shoulders began to stand in warning. A small growl escaped him as his lip coiled. Now looking to the male. "Hello, and you are?",Syrinx stood tall and unmoving.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Ferra

Oracle Ferra

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:59 am

The she-wolf slightly growled to herself, trying to calm herself. This wolf in front her seemed to show authority but that stop her one bit. Stand straight and tall the icy fae flicked her ears and cleared her throat."I am Ferra, Oracle Ferra of Kypo and now it's your turn to answer?" surely the male was big or intimidating, but in Ferra's eyes he just didn't seem all that scary. Soon a new voice joined the mix, a male's voice to be exact. The new wolf had the seem of water clinging to its pelt, oh if she could the fae would freeze him right then right now. Taking a deep breath she focus her eyes back to the black brute with no intentions to harm him, unless he decides to pull an attack.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Shadow

Oracle Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:14 am

Seeing the ice wolf Shadow cringed and slid all of the water from his pelt. He then spoke up, keeping his voice calm and cool even though he was a bit nervous. It would be almost impossible to tell. "Shadow, Oracle of Nereus at your service.." he said, dipping his head. He showed no sign of aggression towards the other two, mostly out of fear of the female. He looked towards the ice wolf, his eyes flashing from calm to afraid before he looked away to regain control of them. He sat and set his tail over his paws.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:57 am

Taking one step back from both of them as he listened to them state their names. Syrinx almost said nothing, but knew he was bound by his word. "I am Oracle Syrinx, Master of Shadows and Lord of the Darkness himself.",his silver eyes flickered between them both. For he felt a little easier but didn't let his guard down as he wasn't so much fearing from these two anymore. But he knew other dangers were possibly behind him. His ears consistantly flicked to every direction as he kept hearing noises but wasn't sure they were anything to worry with. Tired with standing Syrinx sat as the male that called himself Shadow did. His tail loose on the ground beside him, his eyes bored into those of the faes as she watched him with an icy gaze. He was calm and collected now. "You will have to forgive me for a moment ago. I am not use to others unless they are under my command. Much less any others outside of my element.",he dipped his head to them both in respect as to say he meant to real harm.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Ferra

Oracle Ferra

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Slowly her gaze loosen as she didn't have time for that. With a small huff she sat and curled her tail over her front paws. Her gaze looked of to the other as he shook out his pelt. Her gaze wasn't hard nor soft, her ears flicking slightly."I do not wish to harm you, unless you try to harm me." her head turned back to the Brute of the shadows."It is quite alright, I was a little tensed myself." Ferra's body never slouched as her body was held high, with the help of her brownish legs for support.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:51 pm

the tundra wolf made his way threw the territory slowly. Colossith looked around him as he felt curious about this place. It was nothing like his old pack lands, yet this place was much beautiful and the air was somehow better. The tundra wolf had no clue where he was heading, but it didnt bother him as he was enjoying his walk.
A small smile grew on Colossith's face as he saw a squirrel pass by him. He had never seen a black one until now. It nearly amazed him. Why were there black squirrels here, but not in his old pack lands? He wondered as he joyfully continued walking.

Colossith's smile and happiness disappeared as he heard some talking going on. All this time colossith thought he was alone, but he was wrong. There were other wolves with him, but who? He wondered curiously. Colossith couldn't help but walk towards the talking he had heard. He needed to find out who were these wolves since he is curious.

As colossith was approximately one meter away from the others he growled lowly, approaching them slowly. It was the other Oracles. Colossith dislikes them even though he actually never met them. He wasn't even sure if they were oracles, it was just his prediction. Unsure if these wolves might be danger or not, colossith continued to growl, but a bit louder."May I know what you are doing her?"Colossith questioned looking at each of the wolves. He was addressing all of them, and he better get an answer from one of them or things won't end to well. This territory wasn't his, but it wasn't any of the others, right? He wondered. Colossith stopped walking as he arrived midway.

Wolves Mentioned:all in the area
Addressed Wolves:same
Notes:

"Speech!" /"Thoughts" / "Text"
Table made by Cola

Back to top Go down
Oracle Shadow

Oracle Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:57 am

Ashes to Ashes (Open) Aee1955a1facbb6797cce05757c849
Shadow nodded, smiling now. That was until the new wolf showed up, he turned his head towards the wolf. "Whatever we please, now may I ask your name or shall I sweep you off this roof?" he asked calmly, keeping his smile. The small male flicked his ear, "I'd really rather not because it seems like a total waste of my time and energy.. so your name please?" he asked. His smile at this time had started to falter, turning more into a straight line. Though other than his words he showed no sign of aggression.
Ashes to Ashes (Open) 8cbe7c3da8f96448a74f4b6232645a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:09 am

the tundra wolf stood tall and glanced over at the black male with blue eyes. The male seemed quite impolite towards Colossith, which nearly got him angrier. But thinking about it. Colossith wasn't going to waste his energy on a foolish wolf was he? He knows better than that. As colossith realized the male was smiling, he suddenly felt like he already disliked him, although they have just met.

With the black male's attitude, Colossith immediately understood that they were Oracles just like him. Colossith remained quiet for a moment before opening his maw."How politw of you. Youre asking someone's else name while you haven't even introduce yourself first. But anyways, why would you want to know my name? After all its not that important, trust me." Colossith said as he suddenly stopped growling. He somehow was on his guards though. Any of these wolves could attack him at any moment, so he had to be ready.

Wolves Mentioned:
Addressed Wolves:
Notes:

"Speech!" /"Thoughts" / "Text"
Table made by Cola

Back to top Go down
Oracle Ferra

Oracle Ferra

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:07 am

Now it was her turn to join in as she looked at the wolf with an icy glare, here had all the features of seriousness."We are one pack, so it would be courteous to say your name. Look I will start my name is Ferra a Oracle of Kypo.  " She nodded before taking eyes off the male. Ferra's paws flexed, with her claws outstretched before they slid back in. The she-wolf flicked her tail gently, and sighed. So far there are four oracle, but where is the fifth? Shaking her head she forgot about the question quickly.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:04 pm

Syrian sat and glanced around once before looking to yet another wolf that had joined them. " Who are you to question what we are doing here? I am Oracle Syrinx by the way.", his silver eyes were dull, no life shown in them. Feeling slightly uneasy again he stood. His tail instantly going over his back in authority as his ears were pricked forwards. Hearing the far talk he looked to her," the fae is right. We are all of one pack. Five Oracles brought together to make a great and mighty pack of wolves. We will have to at least co-exist with one another. I suspect fighting within the pack would only bring us destruction and grief that none of us need. These lands at ours to protect from humans and rival wolves." A yawn emerged from him ad he had been awake before dawn exploring this place.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Text | "Speech" | Thoughts | "Spoken at"

"We are one pack, so it would be courteous to say your name. Look I will start my name is Ferra a Oracle of Kypo.  " Colossith`s eyes was laid upon the femal who had spoken. He nodded slightly understanding. He opened his maw ready to speak, but before he managed to, a male cut him off. Colossith closed his maw and glanced at the other black wolf.

" Who are you to question what we are doing here? I am Oracle Syrinx by the way." Colossith bit hard on his lip.  "Oh, and who are you to talk to me this way?"Colossith inquired. Why were all these wolf mentioning they were an Oracle? After all who cares... "Butyways, I`m "Oracle Colossith." He said a bit sarcastically.

Colossith sat down, wrapping his tail aroud his front paws." the fae is right. We are all of one pack. Five Oracles brought together to make a great and mighty pack of wolves. We will have to at least co-exist with one another. I suspect fighting within the pack would only bring us destruction and grief that none of us need. These lands at ours to protect from humans and rival wolves." Syrinx said. Colossith nodded. [b]"I see, but where`s the fifth Oracle?" He questioned as he looked around noticing they were only four.

Wolves Mentioned:All
Wolves Addressed:All
Notes:<3
Word Count:-

Table by Colossith

Back to top Go down
Oracle Ferra

Oracle Ferra

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:16 pm

Ferra closed her eyes for a bit and took a deep breath before looking at both males."Can we please not get hasty this is the first time meet each and we at least want it to be as smooth as possible don't we?" she gave a quick huff as her tail still resting on her paws. Her ears perk as Colossith asked about the Fifth Oracle."The fifth oracle is probably within its territory." The fae's blue eyes blinked gently as her shoulders rolled back slightly until they was at their original position. She wasn't planning to fight, but she didn't no one else to fight either. If one dies the rest crumbles and dies, with how the world like it now she was determine to try and keep them at peace.
Back to top Go down
Priestess Storm

Priestess Storm

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:47 pm

Storm moved through the city. It was all burnt and ashy. She shook all over. It was so dark it gave her the creeps. She looked up when she heard a voice. It immediatly brought her over. She sat near a building where she blended in. She noticed that all the wolves there were oracles. She noticed her packs Oracle, Ferra. She cocked her head slightly, confused why she was here. The Fae obviously didnt know what was going on, so she slowly padded over. She sat near Ferra, not bothering to introduce herself. If they wanted to know who she was, then they were going to have to ask her who she was. She didnt want to be mean or anything, but that was how it worked for her.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Shadow

Oracle Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:12 pm

Ashes to Ashes (Open) Aee1955a1facbb6797cce05757c849
Shadow began to speak before noticing a new wolf. He huffed, another cold one. He just looked at her for a second before turning back to Colossith, the small male had a spark in his eye. This wolf, was now the primary target of annoyance. He kept his smile, except his eyes turned cruel as he said "Well, someone's got an attitude today.." he paused "but yes, the Adroushan Oracle is probably still in it's territory.". He got a sudden itch behind his ear 'damned place is riddled with fleas..' he thought to himself as he scratched behind his ear. He was trying to build up the anger, first being rude, then annoying, then just obnoxious.
Ashes to Ashes (Open) 8cbe7c3da8f96448a74f4b6232645a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:21 am

Colossith's colored eyes were laid upon the female again. She seemed to be against fighting and arguing for some reasons. He didnt know if it actually bothered her much, but he didnt want to know. He wasn't here to start a  fight with any other Oracles,  nor was he here to make some friends. After all no one is trust worthy. It would be a miracle if one managed to gain his trust, though its hard.

Colossiths' s attention was turned to the black male with blue eyes. He could hardly believe it. Was this wolf trying to get on colossith's nerves? Because if thats the case he's achieving his goal. Colossith bit his lip hard, forcing himself not to attack. He disliked Shadow's ridiculous comment, it was what he didnt want to hear at the moment. As colossith look into the male's eyes, he saw clueless which immediately made him come to a conclusion. They would never be friends for sure. Which is perfectly fine to colossith as he doesn't need friends, he's perfectly fine on his own.

As words filled his mind, a new wolf arrived. It was a female. Was she thw fifth Oracle or what? She somehow didnt seem like it, though she could be. "And you are?" Colossith asked as he blinked, eyes widden a little.

Wolves Addressed:All

Table by Colossith

Back to top Go down
Oracle Ferra

Oracle Ferra

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:16 am

"What are you doing here, it's quite dangerous around this area." the fae whispered into the Priestess's ear. What came upon her mind was if the territory was safe, or if anyone is trying to enter without anyone there. With closed eyes, Ferra gave a small sigh before opening them again. Looking back to the cluster of wolves, she spoke again."I am counting that you will not harm these wolve,hmm?" her icy eyes gazed to the female beside her before removing them to go back to looking forward.
Back to top Go down
Priestess Storm

Priestess Storm

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:47 am

Storm smiled at Ferra. "Dont let them get on my nerves then sure, i wont harm them" she said. "I got bored" she whispered to Ferra for her first queston. The fae looked at te Oracle. She knew that this place wasnt exactly safe, but then, if it wasnt safe, why was Ferra there. It confused her slightly

She looked at the other wolf. He was white with pink on half his face and dots under one eye. His ears also had pick. Or was it red. Ohh well, she may have been color blindHe had asked who she was. 'Does it matter who i am?' she asked herself. "I am Priestess Storm, of Kypo. Who are you?" she replyed to the other male
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Syrinx watched the others as he stood there, dark mist swirling at his paws. His eyes moved to another wolf that had joined the small group and sat beside the ice oracle. He listened as she introduced herself as the Priestess of Kypo. Saying nothing he listened as others spoke about who they were and no fighting. He had no intentions of fighting either. Syrinx may have been a ruler with an iron paw, just never had he thought war or a battle was the first answer to everything. He heard a loud bang back behind him and turned to see what it was, but nothing caught his attention when he looked. Narrowing his eyes he blew it off and turned back towards everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:24 pm

Colossith looked at the priestess. As he heard her comment about her being bored, he shook in disagrement. "You can never be bored. There`s always something to do." He said, giving a serious look at the female named Storm. Colossith couldn`t understand why she was with them. Couldn`t she leave them be alone. Why couldn`t she leave the Oracles be alone? After all she could meet the priests instead, it would have been better.

The white male with a red spot around his eye glanced at Ferra. This priestess wouldn`t even harm an insect for sure. She didn`t look strong or powerful. She seemed totally reverse of that. Colossith sighed. This priestess was going to be too much to handle. She needed to dissapear out of sight and now.

The priestess had asked who he was. Colossith bit his lip hard. "Nothing that concerns you girl." Colossith responded, before laying his eyes upon the other female, Ferra.
(So guys, if you`d like me to do you a table just pm me baout it ;3 )

Wolves Addressed:Storm

Table by Colossith

Back to top Go down
Oracle Ferra

Oracle Ferra

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:05 am

A small feeling of being watched made Ferra turn to white male with the spot. She seen him looking towards Storm, quickly she looked at him her own set of icy eyes gazed back to him."Whats the matter with you?" she mouthed so the other couldn't hear, but they could probably see it. Her tail lifted off her front paws slightly before they lowered back down onto them. Her ears her the barking of diseased dogs running up the street. A small curl formed at her lip as growled a little at the dog. She disliked dogs for some reason as she couldn't figure out yet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Colossith realized Ferra`s icy blue eyes was laid upon him. He looked at her seriously. She was nice, calm. She seemed trustworthy somehow, but Colossith wasn`t sure yet. This female had to gain his trust so he could show her some more respect, just like the others.

It wasn`t his fault if he had trust problems. It was his past. Although Colossith would want to trust Ferra, it seemed nearly impossible. He was afraid. Afraid of trusting someone who would betray him again.

"Whats the matter with you?" Ferra asked. Colossith shrug. "What do you mean?" He questioned her. He was a bit confused at the moment

Wolves Addressed:Ferra

Table by Colossith

Back to top Go down
Oracle Ferra

Oracle Ferra

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:43 am

Rolling her shoulders again,she looked to him."why are looking at storm like that..." she looked to storm and then to Colossith, Ferra wasn't about to trust these wolves just yet nor she was going to dismiss the priestess just yet from their little meeting. She might learn of what they do. Her paws stretched out slightly as she door up to shake out her pelt before sitting back down. The she-wolf's ears flicker from forward to the sides as she heard more sounds, sometimes she wished for a more quiet place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes (Open)   Ashes to Ashes (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next