Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

We Need to Talk.(Mist)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

We Need to Talk.(Mist) Empty
PostSubject: We Need to Talk.(Mist)   We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:28 pm

The Oracle had woken up just an hour prior to the setting of the sun. Dusk was coming now and the darkness would soon present itself to the world, letting the nocturnal predators take over the world. Himself being on top of the chain. Before stepping out into the low rays of light he stretched and let his joints pop and loosen for the walk before him to speak with the newest member of his growing pack. The Exorcist had alot to learn from what he understood, but if he was to teach her then he needed to make her prove how badly she wished for the title of Guardian. Now ready to leave the temple he was on his way to the Lunar Fields, his most prized land he claimed from the humans long ago. Driving their cattle off and killing the chickens, never letting the humans catch site of him was his trick. Scare them. Make them think the grounds were haunted. It had worked perfectly. The smallest of smirks danced across his maw, thinking on how much trouble he caused for the humans he despised so much.

Syrinx knew that to get to the mountain that Lunar Fields sat upon he had to go through Dark Forest, his favorite hunting grounds. Maybe he could catch a little something to settle the hunger he felt deep in his stomach. He would have to see. Entering the forest he had no worries, so the brute relaxed and walked on. Right up until a familiar shudder climbed his spine with made the hairs on his shoulders and back stand on end. "No.. not now..",a snarl so feral escaped through his fangs. Fighting the demon within that tried so hard to run free, he braced himself against his other side. The side no one knew about. It had been awhile since his last attack and this time he knew it was stronger. Clenching his teeth and closing his eyes tightly he stood and tried to beat the urge to run rapid and slaughter anyone or anything within his sights. Another snarl. For Syrinx fought so hard that a blood vessel had popped in one of his eyes, turning the whole white part of it blood red, all but his silver iris. He began to foam at the mouth, his tail curled over his back as his ears laid against his skull. A few more moments with this stance of a inner battle, the urge had finally went away. His eye still blood red but the foaming had stopped. Shaking it off he went about his way.

A little while of traveling and a short chase of a rabbit to give him his energy back the Oracle had finally made it to the Lunar Fields. Sitting down he began to eat, devouring the small vermin within minutes. Blood now stained the black muzzle as he licked his shops. Full and slightly satisfied, he waited. Looking around for the fae as he waited for her to show. Soon it would be dark enough for the flowers to open and glow with the light of the moon. An amazing sight itself it was.
Back to top Go down
https://legendoftherealm.forummotion.com
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk.(Mist)   We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:51 pm

Mist walked very cautiously through the forest after the Oracles scent. She had no clue as to where she was going. So she stalked the fading scent of her leader. She had walked the border all day, stopping only eat and drink once or twice. Her paws made not a sound as she weaved through the shadows like a ghost did walls. She walked very slowly into the area which she saw her leader in. "I'm here..." She said quietly as she sat down in front of the Oracle. Her tail curled around her body and her paws disappeared into the shadows that wrapped around the ground. Her blue stared into the ground, she didn't feel like looking up at the leader. "The border patrol...was interesting. No wolf dare approach...I wouldn't think." Her tone was cold as she talked about her patrol... it wasn't detailed as it was so boring. So unless he wanted her to go into depth of the boring-ness then that was all she would say about her patrol. Her head stayed low in respect to the Oracle. She was tired from all the running she did today, checking the border all day. Refusing to leave patrol until just recently. Not to mention the travel she had done in order to find the pack. She didn't feel like psychically fighting, however her words would always be quick-witted.

She closed her blue icy eyes gently. She was thinking about that day, nothing weird had happened. She had caught and eaten a small hare and then continued her patrol. She opened her eye's and noticed the Oracle's eye was red instead of white. Instantly she backed away and a growl tore in her throat. "What happened to your eye?" She spoke the words with a bitter curiosity as she looked at him closely. She had been startled and that was why she leaped away. She looked at the much taller brute closely, wondering what had caused that to happen to him. She lowered herself back down to the ground and shrugged at him. Like she didn't really care what had happened even though she did. He was her leader and therefore she must care.Mist shifted gently before laying down all the way. Her tail curled even tighter around her body and she looked upon the ground.  
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk.(Mist)   We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Syrinx now watched as the night had taken its rightful place upon the world. The moon was full and shone brightly against the dark background where it stayed. The stars were high and bright as well, flickering like small fire embers that went up to comfort the moon. His eye slightly begin to sting as a reminder of the scene that took place today. He had glad no one had walked up on him to watch the battle of himself. Hearing pawsteps he glanced around and saw Mist, she was reporting her findings of the boarder check. He was only half listening to her report, for his mind was rapid with the other part of him still. It was fighting his control on it. Syrinx closed his own eyes and sighed deeply as he silently fought for his own body. Opening them to look around and then to Mist he seen she had jumped as if a invisible force was attacking her. Her growl made him smile actually, followed by a small chuckle. "Nothing that I am willing to share. It just happens from time to time.",he paused,"and I am glad to hear others haven't tried to cross the boarders. The last thing I want to call is an Elemental Meeting due to others not minding their own boarders." He watched her as she laid down, still sitting up he began to think. He would need a back up plan should he get out of control. Someone willing to kill him if he went berserk. His answer just may be before him now, she was cold hearted; and he knew she would have no problem with it. "Mist, I have a question for you. More of a personal quest. Its long term.",he looked to her with no emotion. Waiting to see if she had anything else she wanted to ask before getting into his plan.
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk.(Mist)   We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:51 pm

Mist shifted uneasily as the oracle asked her of a personal favor for long term. "It depends... What is it you want?" She huffed the words out tiredly. She didn't feel like talking to much and that was obvious. She could listen but she felt like heading back to the temple and going to sleep. She paused for a moment before she realized the Oracle hadn't given her a place to stay at night. She sighed gently and stared up at the Oracle. She hoped that he was wanting her to kill him for his forgetfulness of neglecting her a place to stay. She would willingly do it in seconds, kill him. She knew that was not the way to think but in reality she would hate him for the rest of her life. Not to mention she didn't exactly know what would happen if she killed him. She knew if she did the pack might turn and kill her. So if she ever did kill him then she would have to run away. She grumbled quietly as she listened to the brute nearby. She breathed in and out watching him, wishing to kill him. She shook her head and threw those thoughts out of her head. She was loyal and would follow him to his death, but today she was grouchy with him. She was tired from running border check all day, not to mention she kept randomly disappearing whenever a shadow touched that part of her body. Shadows danced across the ground as the flowers lit up like lights. "Whoa..." She mumbled very quietly. She was taken aback by the flowers that now shone brightly and cast shadows on her paws. Her paws, almost as if knowing, disappeared the minute the shadow crossed her paw. She glared at her paws and sighed, staying very still.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk.(Mist)   We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:11 pm

The oracle watched as the fae awed over the flowers, her reaction was one he had seen many times on his own face. For when he first found this placed it never failed to awe him. The blue and purple hues giving their coats a highlighted tint of blue. Her question of what his favor was echoed in his head. "Let us say it is more of an order, but it will go untold right now. You will understand once, or if, that time comes. A time of slaughtering.",glancing down to her paws as she did, he noticed she hadn't had complete control over her power. Quietly he spoke,"[color=grey]close your eyes and focus. Just clear your mind and breathe for a moment. Focus on being whole again.[/colo]" Watching her he didn't move from his seated spot.

(sorry its short, but it is something lol)
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk.(Mist)   We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 8:40 pm

(It's okay XD I love it <3 ^^ Also for the ability Mist has... does her whole body disappear into a small shadow or does the shadow have to cover her whole body? )

Mist glared at the brute, her oracle. She didn't trust him enough to close her eyes and she sure didn't want to be killed while she did so. She shook her head and knew it was somewhat a order. She shut her eyes and breathed. Trying to clear her mind, it was harder then it looked. She pushed all her thoughts away and then instantly she wanted to be whole again. But she couldn't, she could never be whole again. Part of her heart was missing, it was thousands of miles away and buried six feet under ground. With those thoughts her paws deepened into disappearing into the shadows until they were completely gone. She opened her eyes and looked down. She growled quietly and then looked up at the oracle with frustration in her blue eyes. She looked back at her paws with narrow eyes. Even though on the inside, she felt ashamed that she couldn't do what the oracle asked of her. She turned and walked a few feet away and then turned to face her leader. She laid down and pressed her muzzle against her paws that were still hidden in the shadows. She couldn't do what the oracle wish of her but she had a few questions to ask. "We came here to talk. Well. I want you to be my mentor. My teacher. So that I may become the powerful wolf that my father saw." She spoke the words once again with her bitter tone. She shook her head and awaited a reply from the brute, trying to avoid him making a comment on her still missing paws. If he said no then she would shrug it off and train herself, if he said yes then she would train with him and learn to master her powers.

She wasn't asking for his help because she wanted to make him feel superior. No, it was so she could beat him in a fight. It was so she could release her monster within and proudly become a strong wolf like her father. She wanted to be a guardian. (Just like her father.) Everything she did was to become stronger and better, to improve in her dark and bitterness. She loved the dark and shadows. She couldn't help but be proud of that fact. She would strike out towards most of their fears. She found their fears and deepened them within her world of shadows. If any were to enter her mind they would either die because she'd kill them or run in terror. Her mind was dark beyond what most could handle. She hated the world but most importantly. She hated others. It was what kept her alive and that wasn't going to change anytime soon. There was no light in her mind except for past thoughts that would enter her mind. Even those were disappearing very quickly. No more light in her life, she was shutting it all out. She couldn't stand it and nor would she ever. She was becoming a demon, a monster.  
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk.(Mist)   We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 11:13 am

(She can make her whole body disappear, but to have her whole body disappear the shadow has to cover all of her)

Syrinx sat and watched as the fae did as she was told. It had to take great concentration to control the power she harnessed. More so if she was just getting full control over it. Disappearing when not meaning to took time to master and she would need plenty of patience to to so. She closed her eyes and pushed the thoughts away, but Syrinx could tell something was blocking her from a cleared mind. Whatever it was, it had to be removed. For what if she were to be in battle and couldn't disappear from the enemy? Or what if she were to be spying on their enemy and appeared before them? He had to know she could control what was hers. But try as she might, nothing happened. Her frustration radiated as Syrinx watched her become annoyed with herself. Syrinx knew there was nothing to be ashamed of nor angry, this training would just take time. Scratching behind an ear, his eyes were closed as she walked a few feet away and then spoke to him. Looking to her again, the Oracle listened as she spoke of being trained by him, leanring from him. He was slightly shocked, then again he wasn't. Who wouldn't want to be trained by the Oracle of their pack? "You wish to be trained by me, I shall show you what I have seen and know. For i know you desire to be my Guardian, and if so; I want to train you either way. So that you know everything about your power and what it can do. Should the temple fall under attack, you will be the first to send out and see what our options are. Great responsibility comes with being a Guardian.",Syrinx didn't doubt her. She was perfect for being a Guardian. Strict, foul tempered, and loyal. It almost made him smirk, but now was no time for grinning. Her trained would start rather soon should she still wish to train with him. First thing was first, she had to learn control.
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk.(Mist)   We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Mist growled at the oracle and snapped her jaws. "I desire to be a guardian, not because of you and definitely not to protect you. Though that comes in handy, being able to snap the necks of the one's who dare try to attack you." She laughed bitterly and glared her blue straight at the oracle. She kept her eyes open but channeled all of her thoughts out of her body and closed her eyes shortly after. Her mind felt blank and with that she increased her powers so she was completely visible. She opened her eyes and looked down, it was all visible and she grinned. But the minute she let a thought enter her mind she lost it, a shadow from a nearby tree covered her full body and she disappeared with a snarl escaping from her maw. She lay down in the shadows where the oracle couldn't see her, probably for the better. Oooh... I was so close! But now I just completely messed up... I'll never be a guardian unless I train harder. She sighed and glared at the lights and then at the moon which had cast the shadow fully over her body. She paused gently and then wondered something that entered her mind, her whole body disappeared into the shadows, but did that include her icy blue eyes? Maybe... She snickered at the thought of ghostly blue eyes staring from the shadows quite spooky.

She sighed and frowned to herself, slowly stepping from the shadows once more. She would try one more time, she would get control over her powers. She closed her eyes and let everything stay on the thought of staying visible. Her paws reappeared and this time she was able to hold it for longer and even open her eyes to see. But after a few moments they disappeared again and she glared at her paws once more. She sighed tiredly and looked up to the oracle. "I'll train more, I promise." Her voice was still bitter and she kind of snapped at the oracle, she really did have a heart of black. She smirked weakly and studied the flowers that lit up where they were. It was beautiful, just beyond stunning.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk.(Mist)   We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Syrinx laughed in her face, unmoved by her snapping at him. "What do you think a Guardian does? You want to be great like your father? Guess what, you won't be. I don't care for your personal goals, if I am to be the one that trains you I will train you as I see fit. If you want to be like some pity image of another, you are a fool. You need to be as strong as your own image will let you be. You need to live for you, not your father.",Syrinx watched as she snarled and disappeared. He had figured it out, get her mad; she will disappear. But she had to learn to control it even when she wasn't mad.

As the fae disappeared under a tree, the Oracle moved to a flat rock that stood higher then the flowers. Jumping onto it, he stood. Seeing the Exorcist walk back over to him he watched until she reached the rock. "I know you will, for I know and can tell how bad you wish it.",Syrinx sat and then laid down on the bolder; watching as the moon rose in the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk.(Mist)   We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:48 pm

She glared at the brute, her father had been the best guardian ever."Don't you dare say such things about my father! He was greater then any other wolf! He's better then you and probably would beat your sorry ass for saying such things!" That wasn't true. Her father was kind and gentle, probably would of taken those words and simply agreed. That he could have done better, even though he was the best. She shook her head angrily and turned away from the oracle. "You don't even know my father! So dare you to judge him when you don't know him. You don't know how he lived, to protect his family and pack. How he risked his life for someone as bitter as I am!" She stood strong for her father, but also for herself. She had never had anyone to confine in. Never had she been told her father was great for what he had done. Her tail flicked and her ears twitched. She hadn't been dismissed and so she couldn't exactly leave to take her anger out on something else. She stayed silent, not caring what the brute said. She was else where. Back in the past which had formed her to be a bitter monster. She closed her blue eyes and listened to everything that was around them. She opened her eyes and looked down at her single white paw. Her father had told her that the white came from his side, making her even more like him. Something settled in the back of her mind though, what if her father had only been the one to mainly except her... because she was daughter to another wolf. It would make sense since none of her brother's looked like him. In fact her elder brother looked a bit like the alpha. Maybe her mother had seen her as fully matching her father, but she looked nothing like the wolf whom called himself her father. But also she had never seen him die, so he could be alive. She put her thoughts aside and glanced over her shoulder at the oracle. "I will train. But do not expect me to be what you want, I have my own style." She turned her eyes back to in front of her, watching the stars above.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk.(Mist)   We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 10:05 am

A smirk crossed his lips,"You are so passionate about your father. Perhaps I hit a nerve, grand. As for saying such things, there isn't a wolf alive that can keep me from saying what I wish about others. Dead or alive, near or far. For I don't care if I hurt your feeling or anyone else's. For I have no feelings, a dark side was all I was left with. But do you think others care? No. They don't and neither do I." Syrinx laid his head down, not worried with anyone or thing. Closing his eyes he had decided he would sleep here for the night, and then return to the temple in the morning. Hearing her last sentence before she watched the stars again he let her have the last words. Not really in the mood to argue or fight with the stubborn fae. All he cared for is that she did what she was told. Granted he wasn't rough on her and didn't act out in rage, didn't mean he was weak. Just not in the mood for a fight. Not in this place, the place he had last seen his beloved sister. Her absence haunted him. Death  had came and ripped her from him. The only wolf he loved and cared for other then himself. A hole shot though his heart and had stayed, more then likely it always would. He sighed, but lightly.
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk.(Mist)   We Need to Talk.(Mist) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 7:31 pm

Mist turned away from the brute with anger raging inside her veins. She was going back to the temple, she was extremely tired and didn't want to hear him anymore. "Do you need me for anything else?" She spoke with venom laced words before heading towards the temple. She didn't care if he needed her for anything more, she was leaving and going to find herself a room within the temple to sleep. "Goodnight Oracle Syrinx. Call me if you need me." She breathed out her words and then ran forward into the woods. Her ebony body pressed forward, weaving through the tree's as if they weren't even there. Her blue eyes scanned the area in order to make sure she was alone. She emptied her mind and became one with the shadows of the tree's from the moonlight. Her legs carried her forward with great speed as she ran away once more. She didn't care about the Oracle all that much, but she liked the fact he was just like her. She slowed down to a decent walking pace and howled with all her might. Releasing the anger and sorrow in her heart. It was a strong and brave howl, but sad traced within it as well. She breathed in and out, staring at the shadows that danced across the ground. She stepped forward once more and then continued to stumble through the woods. "Don't care, fine by me. Just don't expect me to care either." She mumbled the words to herself and then entered the temple to find her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk.(Mist)   We Need to Talk.(Mist) Empty

Back to top Go down

We Need to Talk.(Mist)
Page 1 of 1