Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) Empty
PostSubject: Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos)   Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:30 pm

Name: Mist

Requested Rank: Exorcist. (Aiming to be a Guard one day, or aim even higher then that! ^^)

Element: Darkness = Erebos Pack
Power: Main:
Shadow Camouflage - Be unseen in shadows.
Second: Umbrakinesis - Ability to manipulate darkness and shadows.

Photo: Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) 8f56d21ac7b0798b7c7213723136e632
Personality: She's mysterious and harsh to others, she grew up with others hating her which effected her life very much. She also has lost a lot of loved ones which effects how she acts unto others, also making her give a cold shoulder to anyone. She's kind and gentle when you get to know her, or if she trusts you greatly. She likes to sink into the shadows as a result of escaping from her past. She's gentle towards young pups and all who get close to her, but be warned she will protect her pack and loved ones with her life. She's a skilled fighter and would love to have a mentor to teach her more.

Likes and Dislikes: Likes: Running. Shadows. Going to the edge of water at night. Darkness. Stars and the moon. Fighting for training, as she wishes to be the very best she can.
Dislikes:The Heat.  Failing. Losing a loved one. Storms. Extreme annoying pups. Being Weak. 

History:
Appearance:Mist is a deep black wolf with one white paw and her tail tip is white too. She stands at about 49 cm at the shoulder, making her a small wolf. She has longer legs and tail making her agile and balanced. She has blue eye's like ice that pierce you when she's mad.

Left Out.

Her father was a guard to the priestess, and trained her a lot in the way of shadows, it was what showed her that her ability was to blend in with them and the ability to twist the darkness and shadows to her will. Her father had the ability of Night vision, being a dark power himself helped his daughter grow. Her mother was able to heal using the sun's rays, she being of the fire element. Her siblings all shared the basic powers of fire, she was left out as she had dark power and the others usually avoided her and made fun of her. Her mother watched her grow and turn into a cold bitter heart-ed monster towards everyone but her father. Her pack consisted mainly of fire, ice, and water... She and her father were the only one's of a dark power, that was why her father was the Priests main guard.
"We shall call her Mist, for she reminds me of the mist that covers the ground. Both challenging and beautiful." Her father said proudly as he looked upon the third born pup, her coat pure black and her eye's an icy blue. She looked at him with her blue eye's and let loose a whine. The last born pup had a strange colored coat, it being red and brown. Her mother had named all but her, she was special and the father could see that.
She stretched gently, she was 6 months old and all her siblings had earned their powers. Each one was fire and would laugh and call her "powerless", "Useless", "a disgrace". She learned to hate each one, the teasing, the laughter, she hated it all. Those were her thoughts as she lay by her father watching the sunset over the lake. "Father, Do thou think I am all those things that the other pups have called me?" She looked into his deep green eye's surrounded by black fur like hers. "My dearest daughter, do not believe such things. You are a smart young pup and will have great power, I know you will." He nudged her playfully and laughed, nipping at her ears and backing away quickly. She instantly lunged forward and placed her paws against his chest, biting at his ears and laughing.  She dodged his next move and shot away running, throwing her head back and howling. "Catch me if thou can father!" She called over her shoulder as she entered the wooded area by the lake, taking cover in the shadows. Her father laughed and raced with her, easily catching up to her. Just as he was about to tackle her and roll to the floor like they usually did, she disappeared into the shadows; Becoming one with them and escaping her father who let out a howl of surprise at the discovery of his daughter's powers.
They made their way home after that, excited to tell everyone the good news. Her mother was the first to hear the news, she was bitter to her daughter for having a different power then her siblings. "Congratulations on your...power..." As she said the words it obviously bitter and cold to her daughter. Her father growled at his mate, un-pleased at what pain she had just caused Mist. Mist turned and ran away, disappearing into the shadows and hoping to escape the pain of not being what her mother had wanted.
She was alone, left out from all the others... she was different and she would not be welcomed here. How long until the pack shunned her so much that she was sent away?

Destroyed Training.

Her father trained her and her older brother Hero, the only one who accepted her and would challenge her in battle to make them both stronger. "Try to use thy powers of fading into the shadows to come around on either side of thou's brother's flank. As for you, Hero... use your powers to protect thyself from what she may bring unto you." With those words her training had begun. She raced into the shadows of the woods, circling left and then quickly changing back to the right in order to throw her brother off.  Her brother swiftly moved, using his powers the minute she lunged at him. Fire came across his paws as he swiftly dodged away from her, as fast as a cheetah. She turned and snapped onto his shoulder as he tried to ram her off balance. Her tail moved to help her gain balance as she shifted onto her back paws, front ones digging into his chest. She growled in pain as he bit into her paw and flung her away when she released her grip on his shoulder.  She was flung into the air and landed on three paws, her front left being injured enough so she couldn't stand on it. He laughed and lunged at her with great speed, planning on throwing her off balance and to the ground in a hold. She waited till he was close enough, then rolled out of the way sending her much bigger and older brother flying and stumbling. She raced forward on three paws, rolling with him and pinning him down with her teeth on his neck. "You both have done well... That is all for today." Her father said it just as she released her brother and licked his face. Suddenly a silver-grey wolf raced upon them. "Guard Henste, the Priest has ordered a stop to Hero and Mist's training together, no longer is she welcome to train with the next guard. It is not a welcoming Idea." Her father growled at the other wolf, anger overcoming him as he watched his two year old daughter disappear into the woods. Her brother was about to chase after but the other wolf stopped him and took him away.
Their training was destroyed. No longer would she see her brother and be able to do anything with him. Was she really shunned for her powers? If so why did her father get accepted? She remembered that her father was best friends with the priest and priestess, though they seemed to think she was cursed.

Running away.

She stretched quietly in the sun, approaching the lake she so fondly remembered her father by.  She was now 3 years of age and was planning on leaving the pack, for good. Her brother came up by her, he was the new head guard for the priest and priestess. "Art thou leaving my sister?" He rested his large head upon her small shoulders. "I must. I cannot stay and thou know-est it." She sighed and looked at him directly, he knew that since father's death she had been made very unwelcome. "Yes my sister, but I wish to see thou sometime again in the future." He nuzzled his sister and licked her face gently as she turned and raced away. "Of course my dearest brother." She called over her shoulder as she continued to run within the shadows. Free. She was free from the place that had her trapped. She was free.
With those thoughts in her mind she made a promise to never lose another loved one, whether it be by leaving or by death.
(Hope this is okay, sorry for any misspelled words :( )

Last edited by Exorcist Mist on Sat May 16, 2015 12:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos)   Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:02 pm

Good evening, Mist. You have been

Accepted!

Welcome to our Realm!
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos)   Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:04 pm

Thank You So Much!!!!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Priestess Storm

Priestess Storm

PostSubject: Re: Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos)   Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:29 pm

Wow that was really good welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos)   Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:56 am

Haha was it really good? I was gunna continue it but then i was like "Nah XD"
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos)   Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:45 pm

Hey Mist :D I will move your profile to the accepted Erebos profiles soon. Also, if you want you can still change the powers (only +1 though).
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos)   Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:49 pm

So, can I have Shadow Camouflage as main and then Umbrakinesis as second power?
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos)   Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptyFri May 15, 2015 5:46 pm

Yep, yep :) Sure you can, just make sure you mention it in her history as well. 
Back to top Go down
Exorcist Mist

Exorcist Mist

PostSubject: Re: Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos)   Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:18 am

Fixed~ Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos)   Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:28 am

Welcome back, Exorcist Mist! You have been...

Re-accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos)   Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mist Joining "The Dark Side" (Pack Erebos)
Page 1 of 1