Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
Fia, the Fiery One (Completed!) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
Fia, the Fiery One (Completed!) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
Fia, the Fiery One (Completed!) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
Fia, the Fiery One (Completed!) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
Fia, the Fiery One (Completed!) EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
Fia, the Fiery One (Completed!) EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
Fia, the Fiery One (Completed!) EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
Fia, the Fiery One (Completed!) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
Fia, the Fiery One (Completed!) EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

Fia, the Fiery One (Completed!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

Fia, the Fiery One (Completed!) Empty
PostSubject: Fia, the Fiery One (Completed!)   Fia, the Fiery One (Completed!) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:47 pm

Name: Fiametta

Requested Rank: Oracle (Had already obtained permission from Admin)

Element: Fire = Adroushan Pack

Power: All powers of Adroushan

Photo: Fia, the Fiery One (Completed!) Z8tTZjn

Personality:Fiametta, opposite of her element, is calm, controlled, and reserved. Rarely is joy shown upon her maw in the company of others. There is only one thing, though, that this female enjoys, and that is the run. Once her feet leave the ground, only touching a single point on the Earth every other second, the greatest of grins does indeed show upon her face, whether she has company or not. This fae had closed off her heart years ago, yet of the select few that were let in, none have survived. She does not judge on appearance when it comes to wolves, but instead on the actions they have made in her presence. Fiametta will give wolves, depending on the action done, a second chance, but if that chance is used incorrectly, she will look on and expect nothing more.

Likes and Dislikes:

• Incandescence
  • Running/"The Game"
  • Howling/Singing tunes of happiness
  • Pups
  • Sunlight and warmth
  • Warm meat

Dislikes:

• Hypocrites
  • Death/Sadness
  • Talking about her past
  • Humans
  • Losing
  • Making and breaking promises

History: This was a great day for the elemental fire wolves, for it was the first solar flare in decades and is said to be the last in a millennium by the oracle of the pack. A female of the fire element and a male of the dark had mated just two months before, expecting pups within seconds of this astounding day. Right when the female had begun labor, the flare hit. Energy surged throughout the Earth, moving right across the female’s belly. Three beautiful pups emerged--two male and the last, a female. One male was black as night, he resembled the father, even obtaining his ice cold eyes of blue. The other was a complete copycat of his mother, fiery red with white speckles along his muzzle, holding plain eyes of gray. The female was a mix of both parents along with a little hint of something else as well. This female had bright red fur running along the top of her back, which was cut off by the darkest shade of black that finished its trail by running along her neck. Half of her body held splotches of the gorgeous red and thick black. The other half of her body, the lower half as well as her ears and bottom half of her muzzle, was covered in the whitest of whites. Her eyes were different from her parents’ as well, for they were a stunning gold, just as what the solar flare’s energy is said to look like.

For the males, the parents knew precisely what their element would be. The female, on the other hand, had them both puzzled. “She could be darkness like me,” said the father, “or fire like you.” ”Or,” continued the mother, “she could be ice, just like your grandfather.” In the end, they decided to leave their assumptions alone until her abilities had arisen. Even without knowing her ability, they named their pups. For the male as dark as the night sky, the name Laron was given, and for the brighter of the two, Mirrikh. As for the female, the parents had asked this simple question of the Oracle. “Fiametta.” He had said after inspecting her body, her claws, and lastly, her golden eyes. “The meaning of this name is Little Fire or the Flame of Love.” With that, the pup yipped in glee since she had finally been given name.

~Time Lapse~

6 months had gone by, and the pups were now full of energy and playing non-stop. Today was the day that the Oracle had told everyone that a spectacular event would occur for the families of multiple elements. This meant that Fiametta’s family would indeed be blessed on this wonderful day. Getting ready for this event, the parents had sent their pups out to play while they hunted. Laron, Mirrikh, and Fiametta had chased each other round and round, bounding along the trails made by their elders. Eventually, Mirrikh stopped cold, letting Laron and Fiametta tackle and bite each other. “Hey...Laron...Fia….” Stopping, the two pups looked to him. “Yeah?” Laron answered. “What is it?” Fiametta and Laron looked at each other, both with confused expressions. “Where are we?" Said Mirrikh, shakily. "I can’t smell anyone.” With these words, they realized what he was saying. Yet before any of them could utter another word, a gunshot rang through, echoing throughout the whole land. Both Laron and Fiametta began to look around. “Humans?” Fiametta whispered. "I thought they stopped coming here like mom said.” Thud. The pups turned to where the sound came from. “Mirri?” The little blood he had began to pour from the wound he received from the human bullet. “Mirri!” Laron yelled. Tears began to well up in the little pups’ eyes. Just as he was about to lift his muzzle and howl out a song of sadness and death, a cage was dropped on top of him, capturing him. “Laron!” Yelled the distressed Fiametta. She could see his expression, but his voice was lost, vanishing just as it even came close to her ears. “Run...” It was soft, almost like a hum, but it was there. “Run Fia…” Tears dripped down her muzzle of red and white as she sprinted across the land she once called home. “Mommy!” She cried out. “Daddy! Save me!” Even as she ran, crying all the way, she could still hear the hunters and their dogs gaining on her. Catching her parents’ scent, she dashed faster and faster. Fire began to catch on her tail, boosting her speed tremendously. Not being able to feel this fire, she continued on, only to gain speed, out running the humans and their dogs. The barks and yells had turned to inaudible sounds, the thump of her paws along the ground replacing them in her snowy white ears.

Making her way to her den, she found her parents. “Mommy! Daddy!” She squealed, her voice cracking and pained. Turning to find their pup, both parents gasped to find that she stood in front of them, tears streaming her maw, tail hung low, and the flames of emotion surrounding her tiny body. “An...Oracle?” Whispered her mother. Not fully hearing her, Fiametta fell apart and started bawling, the flames only growing stronger. The plants nearest to her had caught and began to block off the entrance. “Fia...” said her father, “Fia, calm down child. What is the matter?” The pup looked up to her parents and replied with a broken heart just beginning to darken, “It’s Laron and Mirrikh… Laron has been taken..but Mirri? Mirrikh is dead!” Salty tears formed at the edges of her parents’ eyes. “Hunters are here, they were chasing me with their dogs… Mommy… Daddy… I don’t know what to do.” She wailed at the recalling of these events, only to make her flame intensify. “Fiametta!” Yelped her father, for he was singed by her flames. Hearing his pain, she widened her eyes. “I-I’m sorry Daddy. I don’t want to hurt you, I promise.” Her mother had moved through the flames for she was of the same element and the same blood. “Baby, it’s okay ,you didn’t--” Thud. Her mother fell with a shot between the eyes. Blood had splashed onto her child’s forehead, only shocking Fiametta even more. “Mommy!” She shrieked. “Fiametta!” Yelled her father. “Run! Get as far from here as you can! But be s--” Just like her brother, just like her mother, her father had fallen by the hands of a monster--of a demon known as humans.

Fiametta ran as quickly as she could from those humans, leaving her family behind. In the distance, she could faintly hear her brother howling a song of great woe. As she ran, she replied, beautiful notes ringing out behind her. “I’m sorry.” She thought as she sang. “I led them here. I took you too far…” Reaching a few miles already from her pack lands, she tripped, her face landing on the cold hard ground. “It’s all my fault…” These words continued in her mind as if they were on replay. “I did this. It is all my fault.” She sprinted on, learning how to hunt, how to hide her fears from the outside world, and also how to guard her heart by hindering it ever so slightly. Eventually, she learned of all the abilities she had hidden away in her small body. Making use mostly of something she called Quick Fire, her first known ability. Fiametta ran from many things, but something she would never run from again, and although she has yet to discover this, is a fight.
Back to top Go down

Fia, the Fiery One (Completed!)
Page 1 of 1