Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
EpicGuitar EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
EpicGuitar EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
EpicGuitar EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
EpicGuitar EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
EpicGuitar EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
EpicGuitar EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
EpicGuitar EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
EpicGuitar EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
EpicGuitar EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

EpicGuitar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EpicGutar

EpicGuitar Empty
PostSubject: EpicGuitar   EpicGuitar EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:24 am

Name: Epic

Requested Rank: Exorcist

Element: Fire =
Adroushan Pack

Power:  Pyro Construct

Photo:

EpicGuitar Sq2r8n

Personality: Determination is as bright and strong as my flames. I don't allow many others to draw close to me. I allow others to put my trust in me for i will not let them down. My curiosity sometimes gets the better of me. Still, I’m pretty outgoing when the day is good. I just don’t allow anything to get in my way.

Likes and Dislikes: Likes: summer, the sun, burning things, quietness Dislikes: rain, cold weather, snow, humans

History:

As Epic walks through the night in the forest, he notices some humans camping out. He walks closer towards them, as they don’t spot from 6 meters away from behind a tree. Epic lies down and sees the flames from the campsite. He watches how the flames burn bright red as the wind blows softly to him. With his snout, he smells the fire’s dark coal, burning with delight. “Brings back memories,” Epic says in his mind. He lowers his head towards the ground. “… But that’s all in the past now…” He brings his sight back at the majestic movement of the flames as it slowly dances back and forth. Epic begins to close his eyes as he allows the images of his past come towards him. Though those images… he saw flames. The flames of his past. Flames that gave him life.
  As Epic slowly opens his eyes, he saw the flames all around him… it was the beginning of his creation to the world. He was being born. Born by the flames of hell. The one place that will never call home. He felt weak… his body was not fully formed, only his head floated from the flames. Everything around him looked cold, dark, and lonely. Epic slowly began to move his head as he caught sight of something. Blue figures from the distance began to move close. “What are those things...?” He thought to himself. The figures began to draw closer and closer. Epic shakes his head to clear his blurred view. “Are those… souls?” As Epic watches them walk, he analyzes the trail that the souls were following and notices that they were coming towards his direction. He hears a loud clanking noise from behind him as he notices a giant red gate slowly opening. As the doors began to open, Epic’s eyes began to be heavy for and his sight slowly fading to a blur. He closes his eyes and falls asleep.
      On the next day, Epic felt something as if they were attached to the lower part of his head. He opens his eyes slowly and notices that his upper body has been formed. He saw that his fur was black as coal and flames burning bright red with a mixture of orange from his paws. His ears twitched as he heard noises of footsteps from the distance. He turns around and again saw the souls coming. They were a little closer before from before. Epic focused his eyes on one of them and noticed something odd about the walking souls. He saw their faces. However, all he could see was nothing… they had no face. No expressions. Nothing. Epic tilted his head in confusion but began to feel relaxed as he accepted the way that it was soothing to watch their blue light shine as if they were crystals floating in mid-air. As time went by, Epic heard the gate’s doors creek and clanked as they began to open and Epic was hit by another hypnosis to sleep.
    On the third day, Epic was finally born. As he lay on the ground where the flames were at, he slowly wakes up from his slumber. Epic began to have feelings from his lower part of the body and stands up on all four legs. He was feeling some sort of power within as he saw the flames that was emitting from his paws and tail sink into his skin… marking his fur and tail with a deep red. As he regained his strength from slumber, he tries to walk away from the gate to explore the souls from far away but felt something wrapped around his neck that didn’t permit him to leave. Epic pulled and thrashed and bit the chain trying to escape, but nothing. He began to fill with rage and anger as he desperately tries to get loose. His red marking began to glow and discharge flames from those markings as he pulled from the chain. As the flames began to burn brightly, it traveled from his tail and paws to his back where the flames gathered and floated about. The flames began form and harden to a sword looking type of weapon with an odd shape. Epic swings his head at a horizontal motion causing the flaming sword to mimic him and horizontally cuts the chain from his neck. As Epic falls back in surprise, he watches the flaming sword turning back into flames and sink back into his tail and paws. He slowly stands up and shakes his head. He takes a deep breath and calms down. He turns around and looks at the trail where the souls followed. But he saw nothing. He waited for them to come but nothing came. The confused Epic began to follow the trail to find out what happened.
        As Epic ran into the distance following the trail, he saw that the ground was flat and detailed with craters. He looks back and sees that the gate and its walls expanded over the horizon. After a good distance away from the gate he noticed a blue light appear far away in front of him. Epic stopped running and just stared at that one lonely soul. He walked towards it as the soul slowly floated above the trail. As they began meet up to a point; the soul stopped. The faceless soul turned its head towards Epic and began to speak. “Well… would you look at that… the myth is true… the myth of the one being born by the flames of hell… the one that we called… Amaterasu… it is said to for them to be born every 1,000 years in the underworld.  Such marvelous creatures”.  Epic, surprised, tilts his head sideways to the soul as he hears the name “Amaterasu”. “Is that my name… is that what I am called?” Epic thought to himself. The soul slowly walks closer to Epic and softly pets his head. “It is epic that I get the chance to see it up close… even though I have passed on… still… its epic”. Epic playfully wagged his tail after hearing the word “epic” being said by the soul. “Oh… so you like that word… don't you?... promise me one thing… keep that as your name… for the evil of the world, The Shadows, will try to find you…”. Epic tilted his head as he heard those words come from the soul. As the soul softly pets Epic one last time, and continued to walk the trail towards the gate. Epic turns his head to the soul felt this emotion come over him. He felt sorrow and… pain. Then, an image appeared before him in his head, a boy, with a man and woman… his father and mother… and… a storm behind him. Epic was seeing a glimpse of how the soul died. The image began to fade away as the soul walked further on the trail. “How… did that happen?” Epic thought to himself.
            Moments later, Epic began to feel this trembling feeling from his paws. He looks beyond the walking soul and saw the gates beginning to open and the noises of footsteps. Epic turns the opposite direction of the trail and saw the hundreds and thousands of souls that were dashing to the gate as if they were being pulled. Epic turns and saw the gate quickly sucking in the souls and heard a loud voice from a far. “AMATERASU!!!” the loud voice came from the gates. Epic eyes widen as he saw a giant shadowy hand come out of the gate. “AMATERASU!!! ...  IT IS TIME!!!” the voice yelled. “YOU MUST ABSORB THESE SOULS!” As the giant hand slowly started to reach out of the gate, Epic begins to flee away from the gigantic arm and fought through the current of the souls that were being forcefully pulled by the whirlwind-like force from the gate. The whirlwind-like force caused some of the souls to knock Epic off balance and eventually slowed him down. “What is that thing” Epic thought. “Why do they need me to absorb these innocent souls to their oblivion? I… I can't let that happen!” As Epic was forcefully being blown back to the hand, Epic’s read markings began to glow again. “These souls should not suffer more than they already have!” Flames began to glow and bursted into flames. As the flames slowly started to move to Epic’s back, a giant shadow casted above him as the hand started to motion down to grab Epic. As Epic began feel the terror of the gigantic hand, his marking began to glow brighter and the flames above him began to burst into an huge flaming ultima sword. The sword expanded towards the hand and impelled it as it was continuing to form. The shadow creature let out a roar of pain as it’s hand began to burn and disintegrate back into its gates. When the shadowy hand disappeared, Epic’s sword quickly burned out and his markings began to return back into its natural state. Epic turns around in fear of what happened and ran.
As Epic was running away from the gate, he started to see red fiery orbs of flame with images casting from them. They were thousands of them as Epic followed the trail. Epic continued to run until he felt a tremor underneath his paws. He turns around and notices the gate slam shut, however, the creature behind it began to thrash in rage from behind it. “I must hurry” Epic thought to himself. He searched for the nearest orb and dashed towards it. Then, as Epic quickly jumped towards the flaming orb, the gates of hell bursted open. Out of the woods, Epic jumped out from the flames of a camp site. Epic ran away from the flames and into the woods…
Epic opens his eyes from the from the back of the tree where he was hidden and stood up. He turns away from the camp where the humans were at and looked towards the benevolent sky… watching the bright moonlight shine its light. “The names Amaterasu… hidden underneath the name ‘Epic’... and my only accomplishment is… to survive and kill The Shadows…” Epic dashes away from the humans. The humans turns around at the sound of a branch snap… but they saw nothing. All they heard was the howl of a wandering wolf that wants to live in peace.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Syrinx
Admin
Oracle Syrinx

EpicGuitar Empty
PostSubject: Re: EpicGuitar   EpicGuitar EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:38 am

You have been ACCEPTED! Welcome to your new home Epic!
Back to top Go down
https://legendoftherealm.forummotion.com

EpicGuitar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of The Realm :: Welcome :: Present Yourself-
Jump to: