Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
A Time To Relax EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
A Time To Relax EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
A Time To Relax EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
A Time To Relax EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
A Time To Relax EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
A Time To Relax EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
A Time To Relax EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
A Time To Relax EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
A Time To Relax EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

A Time To Relax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Priestess Storm

Priestess Storm

A Time To Relax Empty
PostSubject: A Time To Relax   A Time To Relax EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Storm looked out over at the water front. She sighed. It was beautiful. Probally the prettist this she would see in her life time. The tides were coming in, the sea stars and urchins just going with the flow, without a care in the world."I wish life was like that"she said aloud. She really meant it to. Her life wasnt perfect. After her parents were killed by other wolves, she really never liked other wolves, always shutting them out. Oh well. She would just have to suck it up. If she would let them it it would be better for her.

Storm padded down to the water front, wanting to feel the sand between her toes. She looked up and down befor she jumped off the rocks, down to the water
Back to top Go down
Priest Archeron

Priest Archeron

A Time To Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time To Relax   A Time To Relax EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:27 pm

Archeron's paws walked on, not really caring or knowing where they were taking him. His fur fluttering in the wind as it grew. The smell of water became stronger as he walked on. His attention was caught when he heard a voice on the wind. His ears pricked and he picked up the pace, his tail bounced loosely behind him. Coming up over a sand dune Archeron spotted another wolf. A she-wolf at that. Grinning slightly he walked calmly up to the tide pools and cleared his throat to announce himself,"Hello miss."
Back to top Go down
Priestess Storm

Priestess Storm

A Time To Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time To Relax   A Time To Relax EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:05 pm

Storm looked over. It was another wolf. She sighed.'Well here goes another round' she thought. She was not used to being around other wolves. She dipped her head in slightly. She was slightly annoyed at the fact that her alone time was being disturbed. ohh well. 'Get used to it' Storm told herself. Mine as well make some new friends at that.

"Hi." is all that she said basically. She didnt really know what else to say without it having some snide comment to go with it. She shifted her weight slightly. She was not going to do that. Plus, he was not of her pack, so that risked her being killed and he was a priest. She could definatly tell that of all things in her wierd little mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Time To Relax Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Time To Relax   A Time To Relax Empty

Back to top Go down

A Time To Relax
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of The Realm :: Beach Sides :: Tide Pools-
Jump to: