Legend of The Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Evening everyone! I am in the middle of redoing this site and am looking for five more people willing to help me run the site. There is nothing but pictures to be done. So please if you decide to join me, register and PM me. Thanks! Guest Name: Guest! (Guest Pass: welcomeguest
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lions of Valoria
Priestess Storm of Kypo EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm by Guest

» A Small Break
Priestess Storm of Kypo EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Shaded Hillside
Priestess Storm of Kypo EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:04 am by Oracle Shadow

» This Should be Fun!(Syrinx)
Priestess Storm of Kypo EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm by Oracle Shadow

» Guryon of the Shadows
Priestess Storm of Kypo EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:13 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Accalia the Shaman
Priestess Storm of Kypo EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm by Oracle Syrinx

» Of The Month
Priestess Storm of Kypo EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:59 am by Exorcist Mist

» Oracle Syrinx
Priestess Storm of Kypo EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:55 pm by Oracle Fiametta

» And in those days he stood, no falter「open」
Priestess Storm of Kypo EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:30 pm by Priest Archeron

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote!
Top RP Sites Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Top posting users this week
No user
Playlist
All songs are not ours and all credits are given to their original owners.
Element of the Month
COMING SOON!
Member of the Month
COMING SOON!
Relationship of the Month
COMING SOON!

Priestess Storm of Kypo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Priestess Storm

Priestess Storm

Priestess Storm of Kypo Empty
PostSubject: Priestess Storm of Kypo   Priestess Storm of Kypo EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:05 pm

Name: Storm

Requested Rank: Priestess of Kypo
Element: Ice = Kypo Pack

Power: Ice
Photo: Priestess Storm of Kypo FeatherWolf
Personality:  Storm has a strange personality. She can be happy then change on you and be mad. Usually she helps with others, being a priestess. She loves to hang out with her very few friends. Since she shuts most other wolves out half the time, she doesnt have many. She will do anything for her pack, no matter what.
Likes and Dislikes:  She hates it when people pace. She doesnt like to eat any fppd thats already dead after a week. SHe hates to watch other people do stuff for her. She usually doesnt like to do certian orders. She loves to make people nervous sometimes. In reality she really is a loving wolf that likes to help people. She loves to eat fresh kill the most. She loves to use her power when she can. She really likes sleep
History: When Storm was a little pup, he parents had been kicked out of their spots. Her mom and dad had been priests. She wanted to be just like them. Then, without the protection of a pack, some humans killed her parents. She was about a year old then. She roamed the lands, looking for a pack who needed a priestess, for she wanted to take up after her parents. When she found the Kypo pack, she was thrilled. Not only did they work ice, they needed a new priestess.

When Storm joined though, she had a hard time making friends. She mostly shutted other wolves out since she wasnt use to them. She basically had no friends. She was always alone. She stayed down near water so that she could change it into ice. She went up to the tample when she was needed. baically, it was like being a lone wolf again. Though this time, it was her fault. She kept to herself all day. She roamed through the night.
Then, she started to meet other wolves again. THis time she had decided not to. She had basically lived her whole life as a loner. Four years of it. She dodnt like it. She tried her very best to make friends. She always remebered the last thing her parents had said to her. "Never shut people out, for they can be your rescuers" her mom used to say. She knew that really well. She had shut them out but then tried to be friendly. It was totally against her nature, but she tried and tried as she might, it didnt work as well as she thought, but she had made some friends.
Since then, Storm stilll shuts out some wolves. Like if you make her mad. She had always had bad temper. But now, she had friends, and she was happy about it!

Notes: thats wierd lol it came from the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Oracle Shadow

Oracle Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Storm of Kypo   Priestess Storm of Kypo EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:18 pm

Accepted!

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Priestess Storm

Priestess Storm

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Storm of Kypo   Priestess Storm of Kypo EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:27 pm

yay thanks!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oracle Fiametta

Oracle Fiametta

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Storm of Kypo   Priestess Storm of Kypo EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Hey Storm :D I will move your profile to the accepted Kypo profiles soon. Also, if you want you can still change the powers (only +1 though).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priestess Storm of Kypo   Priestess Storm of Kypo Empty

Back to top Go down

Priestess Storm of Kypo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of The Realm :: Welcome :: Present Yourself-
Jump to: